Reviews for Summer of '46 Chapter 14
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
*claps hands* I freaknig love it!

Brilliant ending!

This was such a good idea, and you wrote it perfectly! Awesome

greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was a fantastic story! I am smiling like a cat...people are looking at me strangely in the library! Anyway, fantastic tiva, please write more! I can't wait for your christmas story! Anyway, fantastic, loved it!
papillongirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
A great ending to a great spooky story. Can't wait to see what you write next!
Ishty chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
*sigh* the end.. cant believe its over :(

beautiful story, well written and the end.. just perfect :D

normally i would beg for a kind of sequel, but it would ruin the end )

(and the rest should be left to imagination and all .. reader fantasy goin into overdrive xD)

*okay maybe a story who follows the end but where readers arent forced to read the last story (also they should read it anyway) would be nice.. but dunno about your shipper soal/spirit xD*

im babbling.. so absolut great story ) and haunted for real too!

*rofls not doing what u want*

and pls write another story soon? *grins* *doenst need to have ghost in it xD*
aVerySpecialAgent chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Ops, it's taken me this long to review :P

I loved it, great little Halloween story, I look forward to your Christmas fic!

PS. Next part of Back On Dry Land on the way!
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aaw such a great ending to one of the best stories I have read on here. I could almost hear the foofat the end. Wonderful job on this story I am looking forward to read more from you :)
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 11/2/2008

Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading this. I think its so adorable that Anna's and Ray's love is continuing in Ziva and Tony.

Your story had all of my favourite things in it; mystery, sorrow, romance, humour, friendship and love. Hell you even threw in a subject that is my passion; the holocaust and the mistreatment of Jews. You wrote so well considering how touchy those subjects can be. Congratulations for that.

You never disappoint. Can’t wait to read more from you :)
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Nice ending:)
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
great ending to a really enjoyable story! well done and thanks for the entertainment.

aserene chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aww the perfect TIVA ending! i loved it!
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aw...this was so cute...but it's over *sniff*...please tell me you will write a pretty Christmas story, but until then something else, as nice as this one :)
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Excellent ending to a great story. I really enjoyed how you incorporated something out of this world to their fictional reality. And I'm very glad that Tiva had a happy ending as well. Looking forward to your next story.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2