Reviews for Goodbye, Princess Sabrina
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really like this story, I can't think of a way to express my thoughts about it because it was just a big surprise for me to read. I've always wondered about what does happen past the end of the game. What happens with the princess? What about Sabrina's family and original life? Does Sabrina feel guilty about making this descion to leave everything behind for whatever guy? I almost didn't think anybody would write a fic about this, and kinda lost hope after a while. But here it is! _ So I'd have to give you two thumbs up, because this was well written and you captured the personalities really well.

I almost feel jealous. My first Princess Debut fic was flat out T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. Are you SURE this was your first story for it? ;)

I, too, completed the game for the very first time with Liam. And he's always been my favorite. Geez, if only a guy like that was real. ...I'd go after him. LOL.
Miharu Nakashima chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really feel sorry for the princess and the other and umm sabrina can never see their family again.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw, cute.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I really like it! iT was very good for your first story. ( alot better then mine at least, lol) I'm playing the game right now. XD I hope to see more. I was kinda hoping though to see what life was like for Sabrina in her world, if anyone noticed they were diffrent or such. anyway, keep up the good work.
kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aww its so cute! Where are the next part, I look extremely foreward to reading it.
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I wonder what really happens to the Princess... Anyway it was sweet
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Since you asked, here's my review;

Aw! I love this story! I'm all for the Liam pairing cause he's the most sweetest, dedicated, charming boy and they look so good together. I almost always dance with just him, 'cause I think he's the best prince of the lot. I love Princess Debut, it's so cute and fun, yet some of the guys are annoyingly hard to talk to...anyway, I love how you portrayed everyone, its done perfectly. I love every part of this story so much! This was such a joy to read, that I throughly encourage you to make a sequl to this; I'll love you more than I do now- You've inspired me to make my own Liam/Princess Miri(my first girl's name)story. Thank you for being the first to contribute to this wonderful pairing, and I hope I'll take second place. Talk to you soon! Bye-
Matron of Madness chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
The beginning of this already caught a major interest in me :3 Its very well-written, and extremely adorable. Plus, I feel you caught Liam's personality very well.

I look forward to you updating, ne
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow! I really like this story, and you bring up a really good point with it. I always wondered what became of the Princess if you accepted the proposal in the end.

I felt bad for the Princess, but it does make sense. I like how Liam was compassionate to Sabrina as well.

Keep up the good work!