Reviews for Firsts
jj chapter 1 . 8/12
very nice
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 1/2
That was such a touching twist to their already powerful bond! It made me envious of their love. You could just feel Kakashi fall in love all over again...very sweet! I can't say enough of your works! Loved it!
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
It's beautifully written. How they begin their firsts is breath-taking. It's funny how Kakashi is jealous of himself. )
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is so sweet. It's cute how Kakashi gets jealous of himself.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh, this was really good. I really liked this.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww... )
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was absolutly amazing and I loved every second of reading it. Seriously, even though it was short I was squealing "Awwwww how ADORABLE!" I love love LOVE this! And now I must go back and read everything else you've written! HUZZAH!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is beautiful. :)
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
AWWWW this, was a great story totally one of my favorites of all times! Thanks for writing it :)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
wow...double wow...this is...this is a very well written story...adn the plot is just so adorable and very much love!...i totally love how they first met...adn that kiss they first wasn't because of lust but because they both needed it!...kyaaaa!...too cute!...again just love love love it!
bamboozled shuriken chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
yaaaaay they found each other again :DDD

happy story!
Azngirl18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I usually prefer to read longer stories with chapters because 1 chapter "one-shots" always seemed too short or a bit rushed. But, yours really surprised me. You did a REALLY really good job. It was the plot was cute and heartwarming. The writing was clear and concise. I thought it was going to be cheesy and wasn't. Very great job - it is the best short story i have read so far and the only one that i have commented on. hehe. ;)
starlesscity chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is so beautiful and perfect. One of my favourite Kakashi/Iruka's by far :)
celestush chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
OMG what a beautiful story, their love is so cute and pure, they have always belong to each other.

you did great, this is one of my favorites
What cybermen say chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I don't think I've loved a fanfic as quickly as I fell in love with this one! That was heartbreaking, and...what's the opposite of heartbreaking? Something stronger than heartwarming, to be sure. I'll have to make up a new word for it. Heartmending. Beautiful, no matter how you want to describe it.