Reviews for The Passage of Time
farfetched4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That is completely adorable. Quint was such a cute character, and it seemed realistic that Quickman just kind of shut down... although, all those comments about Quint doing something like it was normal... I was d'awwwing so much at that point.

And yeah, casually reviewing four years after being posted... I liked it too much not to, though!
we are zombies chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is exactly what I've been looking for! I got (re)interested in Rockman a while back and became obsessed with Hyadain's take on the Robot Masters, and I've been searching for Robot Master/Rockman fic ever since. There's pretty much nothing, but finding this totally made the searching worth it. It made my day!

Anyway, this was sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. It wasn't overdramatic or really angsty like I thought it might be, which is definitely a good thing. When Rock laughed and said that he had missed Dr. Wily, I KNEW this was going to be good. I loved that. You didn't need melodrama to tell the story.

My favorite part, though, was probably when Rock backed off after Quickman freaked out. The touches and flirting were cute, but Rock acting so nonchalant about it, not explicitly telling Quick why he thought it might be okay to kiss him? Haha, sorry Quick, it looks like your future is filled with a lot more of that. :D

And then I remembered that Rock was going off to die the next day. Ouch. It kind of broke my heart when I realized that, one day in the future, Quick is going to notice that Rock has gone missing...

D:

Awesome. I'm going to check out your other stuff, too.
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Geez, you're here too? I left comments on this fic on dA, but I guess I'll leave a review here, too. ;

The Quint/Quickman sort of freaked me out a little... but the rest of the fic was well written. Using the perspective of Robot Master was a great idea. D

Actually, I'm just glad to see other Quint writers. )