Reviews for Distorted Games
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 6/28
Joker!Harry was fun to read.
Dcreature chapter 1 . 6/14
Nice rampage and mindless violence. Thanks for sharing.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 5/31
wait, what happened with tonks?
the ending makes the entire read worthless, it didnt feel like anything ended, just an abrupt stop that was not intended. Terrible really
Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I LOVE INSANE HARRY FANFICS
V-Vendetta chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This...this was an absolutely wonderful read. The story flowed smoothly, and I felt like it was I myself wrapping my hands around Hermione's neck, or pressing my lips against Luna's one last time before killing her. This was a very good story, from start to finish. Keep up the good work. -Tips his hat-

-V
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
update please come on update
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This shit is sick but... I like it what can one say!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Who was the short balding middle aged man that was acting as Harry?
I liked that xD
Jayson chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is not for well adjusted members of society.. thankfully im not well adjusted and loved it! :3
DylanL chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Very nice story. I haven't seen too many super dark Harry's like this one without a voldy slash pairing, I hate the idea that harry would ever join or fuck the guy that killed his parents. I have a few questions I would like answers to if u ever reply to this review. 1 I think I figured out ur timeline but I want confirmation of it, I think that harry must have been sent to azkaban after the end of fourth year but prior to fifth year base on comments from dumbledore and voldy that say he wasn't a fifth year student and he was a pain for 20 years and that he was in prison for 5 years. Now that leads to question 2 if that is the case what were Hermione and Ginny doing at Hogwarts. I also want to say that I appreciated the way u killed Luna so mercifully and without torture, scenes like that almost make me cry no matter what else is going on. I remember one such scene where harry had to kill a slowly and painfully dying Hermione in the story "Deepest Friendship" by the author Pixel and Stephanie Forever, it really did make me cry and if u read it or have read it u know/will know y. Anyways interesting story and not a bad way to spend an hour or so. I hope u et more reviews though BC 34 with this one is quite low for having been here for more than 5 years.
zac.phipps.96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I think he needs' to be more crazy right now he is crazy as that almost immortal guy out of Naruto, but I think he need to be a more joker level crazy or endlessly fucked by tentical monster level.
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
good story well written
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review here...
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Your twisted Harry was a sight to see as he burned Diagon Alley to ash and destroyed his enemies and bystanders left and right. Enjoyable read.