Reviews for Distorted Games
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 3/16
update please come on update
Mr. Obama chapter 1 . 3/7
This shit is sick but... I like it what can one say!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 2/26
Who was the short balding middle aged man that was acting as Harry?
I liked that xD
Jayson chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is not for well adjusted members of society.. thankfully im not well adjusted and loved it! :3
DylanL chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Very nice story. I haven't seen too many super dark Harry's like this one without a voldy slash pairing, I hate the idea that harry would ever join or fuck the guy that killed his parents. I have a few questions I would like answers to if u ever reply to this review. 1 I think I figured out ur timeline but I want confirmation of it, I think that harry must have been sent to azkaban after the end of fourth year but prior to fifth year base on comments from dumbledore and voldy that say he wasn't a fifth year student and he was a pain for 20 years and that he was in prison for 5 years. Now that leads to question 2 if that is the case what were Hermione and Ginny doing at Hogwarts. I also want to say that I appreciated the way u killed Luna so mercifully and without torture, scenes like that almost make me cry no matter what else is going on. I remember one such scene where harry had to kill a slowly and painfully dying Hermione in the story "Deepest Friendship" by the author Pixel and Stephanie Forever, it really did make me cry and if u read it or have read it u know/will know y. Anyways interesting story and not a bad way to spend an hour or so. I hope u et more reviews though BC 34 with this one is quite low for having been here for more than 5 years.
zac.phipps.96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I think he needs' to be more crazy right now he is crazy as that almost immortal guy out of Naruto, but I think he need to be a more joker level crazy or endlessly fucked by tentical monster level.
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
good story well written
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review here...
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Your twisted Harry was a sight to see as he burned Diagon Alley to ash and destroyed his enemies and bystanders left and right. Enjoyable read.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
hahahah, oh hilarious XDDD
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
delightfully twisted
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really liked your Twisted!Harry with Joker-esque sense of humor.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Quite twisted. :D So did I get this right, Harry kills just for the sake of it because he wants to see if he can tear the world apart. But what about the imposter? Did Harry only use him for the fight against Voldemort or did the story start with that guy? Well, considering the last sentence of the ic, I'd guess the first.
Nice job.
nymlover chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
fuck yeah great story well done

omg what a really good story one of the besr i have read well done again
mabidiso chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I really like this "Harry gets revenge after being betrayed" story. Horror, blood, gore and all. Must just be your style of writing that caught my attention and made me really like your version. Most are boring or try too hard or are too self-conscious or just something. This one just struck me as well above the pack.