Reviews for Jack's Descent
BundyShoes chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
omg, i started CRYING when penny was killed! TT-TT that was so much more worse than i thought is past was! poor jack, but i love that 'Well, hello beautiful' thing u put in there and seriously cant wait for the next one, great job with this chapter, btw!
The Maddest Hatter nli chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
You've got me hooked. I nearly cried when Penny died, she was such a nice character. Poor Jack, all the blame being passed to him.
kitkatbaby611 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
oh my god. what a great way to write such a scene.

so tragic, but we all knew it would happen.

this was heart-breaking, but i want to hear more.
rastarabbit chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
This was awesome! So stressful, and so well-written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SparrabethLove06 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Aw, I can sense the angst. I'm scared, but very excited.

Shmelly chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
:( Poor Penny, she's so sweet and midgety.

So... upcoming angstyness? Well alrighty :) I'll be... watching you type... through your window! o.O So gogogo and stuff!
Melannen Halfelven chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
awesome story! update soon!
My Little Harlequin chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
OOH wow this was a sad and happy chapter! I loved it when bruce came back and got jealous of Jack and Rach, coz its so funny what people do when they are jealous. I was upset when Penny got beaten up that was bad buty I love this story!Please update real soon. )
rastarabbit chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Oh, Kendra, you are a fine writer! Please update how you've written Jack's character!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Aw, he's so sweet to his little sister. I hate men who hit it makes me so freaking mad. Ahh my roommate needs to stop chewing gum like that or I'm going to go completely bonkers. Anyhoo, great chapter! I really like how you are writing this and kudos to her name...Penny that is, I like that name.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is so good! This is going to be an awesome story and this Jack and Rachel are so freaking adorable together. This is a very interesting way to tell there story, I can't wait to see how it goes! Wonderful job!
jezebelle6984 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
well girly you know I lovee your writing but I have to say I'm especially impressed with this. the reason being, I really don't like origin stories about Mr. J. one of the things i really liked about TDK is that christopher nolan depicted the joker as an absolute. i felt like that made his actions all the more disturbing, b/c the "why" is never explained. one of the reasons i think a lot of people feel the need to write origin stories (oh he's just misunderstood) is the justify the fact that they find a, ahem, mass-murdering i'm sure he'd be much better in bed than all those clean-cut "nice guys" but...*dirty thoughts*...I digress. I think you struck the perfect balance between dark and light here. there are hints of what he will become and if this goes where I think it will, well, it's no surprise he lost his marbles and I actually feel sorry him :( rather than, oh great, here we go again...blah, blah, blah, daddy never loved me, blah, blah, blah...booring. so bravo and please keep writing. hope I see your work in a bookstore one day ;0)
savanna chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
OMB I luv all of your stories this chapter deff left me wanting more and this can not be your last fanfic OMB I wuld die
Lobsters forever chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
"I'm only giving you this because it'll go straight to my ass."

"Well so will my hands" Jack returned, wiggling his eyebrows as he smacked her bottom.

LMFAO! That was an amazing line! AND...

"When Rachel squealed, nobody noticed Bruce glaring daggers at the happy couple from across the room."

Oh no, Bruce is going to break them up isn't he? I always hated the Batman :(

Anyways, thanks so much for the great read! I can't wait until the next chapter. Fantastic!

Btw, did you get my next part? Or not? *crosses fingers*
kitkatbaby611 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Ahh, that is soo neat how you added you in Bruce. ;]

I love this. Keep it up