Reviews for Jack's Descent
xheartxcorex chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oh my god... this is awesome!

I love it

and I cannot wait for more :)
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
WHY is it your last Jokachel? WHY? I'm glad you started this though, now I have something to follow along with instead of rushing and trying to read bunches of chapters in one sitting ;P I WILL read An Unhealthy Obsession and the sequel, eventually...

Anyways, wow. Craig, hm... he sounds very... interesting? But that might not be a proper word to describe him XD He can recite very heart-wrenching poetry, can't he? ;)

I loved the part about Jack being an artist. That just seems to fit him. I love reading him before he goes crazy (even though I love him equally as a crazy person :P). I love the idea of him and Rachel having a history as well. That just puts a whole new spin on what could have happened in TDK... And besides, they're just so awesome together, especially in this :D I love the playful banter between them; it was almost squeal-inducing it was so cute :P

And Penny sounds so adorable! The ending leaves me wondering so much... I wonder what happens to her? Poor adorable little girl... Mr. Napier sounds like a friggin scary guy. I wonder why Mrs. Napier couldn't leave him? I feel so sorry for Jack, I just get this awful feeling when I think of what his dad is going to do to his family...

I hope you update soon, and if it's tue that reviews make you update faster, I hope this one helps :P

-C.C. :)
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I LOVE Craig. he's freaking hilarious.

I also love the direction you are taking this story. ;]

it's quite creative.
My Little Harlequin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
WOW this story is effing amazing! I love the idea of Rachel and TJ being together! (before he goes insane, of course)! i just love reading any kind of Rach/Joker story, because I love the Joker and my real name is Rachel aswell!This story is the best! Update soon, please! x
Shoysrock chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
JEEBUS SMEEBUS! VERY good writing. You have gained skills and talent. Beautiful!

And psychologically challenging too. *nods*

Can't wait for another wonderful chapter my friend!

Shoys.
HarlequinEnigma896 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hmm... I like this idea! I'm not sure I've seen it done before, and if it hasn't, I'm quite pleased that you're the one to do it. You're quite a talented writer.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

-HarlequinEnigma
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
NO! THIS CAN'T BE YOUR LAST JOKERCHEL! i'll cry, i swear i will! please don't stop writing these, please! they're too good! idk what i'll do!

wow, i sounded stupid. lol but please continue!

oh and PS- i actually made something for you based on the "Do What You Have To DO" vid (no, no jokerchel, something else) i sent it to you via youtube, and i hope you like it.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BundyShoes chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
ah! THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD! i seriosly cant wait for the next chapters! write woman, WRITE! xD
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13