Reviews for Jack's Descent
kitkatbaby611hotmail.com chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Such a sad ending, but you did it well. )

loved the story!
rastarabbit chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
Such a sad ending, but I liked the way you handled it-death by Bat. Very heart tugging with the reunion between Jack and Penny, aww. This was a good story, thank you for writing it!
BeautifulFreak129 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
About time that I read this! I just had too, since you've already finished it and all. Anyways, I love it! That poem was pretty funny & I thought it was cool that you used Casanova cuz Heath was in that movie. Did you do that on purpose? Pretty sad about Jack's home life ): No wonder why he never invited Rachel over. & gah Penny ruined the suprise! But it probably would have been ruined anyway by the "outburst" that happens later on. Oh! & the picture of Rachel sounds really amazing. I could see it in my mind with the stars. Okay I'll stop rambling. Can't wait to get on to the next chapter :D
Shmelly chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
DUDESOCKS!

I never really give up on stories. I just wait for updates, however long they take. :P

This was all really ossum! 8D
Shoysrock chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
I'm sorry I didn't review earlier! I was at a music camp in the middle of the woods.

Anyways.

I'm feeling sad. It was very, very nice, even if it was a little rushed and uninspired since you're multitasking other stories. Beautiful!

Shoys.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Just realized I never faved this...weird. Anyway, my intial reaction:

Whoa.

D mn you are a good.

This did NOT suck. So shuddup about that. So much action and drama and angst and overall bittersweetness and I can't believe this is over. O_O It was a great story. Can't wait to read more from ya!

-Forever-
Noname chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
hey, your stories are great! also, on your profile, that quote about "a dream within a dream" is from the edgar allan poe poem of the same name.
ga-mei chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Pleease finish this. You have to. I'd like to see how you wrap this up seeing as how the Joker's getting worse, Jack is near gone, Rachel just got shot, and o'l Brucey has to be a hero again.
Shmelly chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Higher gear! [slap] Pretty please covered in cheese. XD

Arr, shock shock horror horror, you've done it again! All this shooting and thinging, ah gosh.

My new fringe is irritating my nose. No wonder I grew it out. -_-
rastarabbit chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Oh, wonderful plot development, although, POOR RACHEL! Losing Jack and being shot sucks...please, more, soon?
kitkatbaby611 chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
OH. OH! I love it.

I loved the hospital scene..I knew Joker was in there somewhere.. haha. ;]

I also kinda snickered when he called her gum drop. l0l.

Good stuff.

Update soon. 3
MaDdsterr chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
No Jack come back! D

Very interesting chapter but... omg RACHEL NO.

Haha, sorry; I just want Jack to come back; I already miss him! But, alas, it's your story and I don't know what else to say so...

KEPP WRITING; OR ELSE!
ga-mei chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
Wow, this story is very...bipolar...no offense. It starts happy with Jack and Rachel, then gets all sad when the dad pops in. Then happy as they go out, and sad as Jacks family gets killed. Then happy as Rachel's with Harvey, then sad as she's raped. Then happy as Harvey helps, sad as Joker kidnapps. Happy when she goes to farm. Sad when she sees picture of Jack. Happy when she does the horizontal hustle with Jack. Sad when Harvey comes, and Joker kills him. It's good, but I don't exactly know where you're going.
xoxoMandieRosexoxo chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
OMG! well it was violent... of course i'm creepy so i loved it... GREAT JOB! so if the Joker/ Jack now dead? can't wait to see what happens...
JokerFanGirl chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
omg ive been waiting for so long for u to update its been like torture but i love this chap pleas update sooner this time
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »