Reviews for Jack's Descent
Jokerpirate18 chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
HOLY CRAP! That was really gory! But still good. I wish there was some smut in there but hey it needed to be done. I mean I love Harvey but Joker is better. Can't top that. Anyways, great chapter!
PhantasmBunny chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
Yikes (to the whole situation). And Ow (earing ripped out-wah!). And Argh (J getting clubbed). Still, all very well done.

I can't say I'm sorry Harvey's gone, though. He wigged me out a lot more than J in the movie. I think my aversion has to do with the scene with Jim Gordon's family; that scene sickened me far more than anything J had done-which is maybe the intended point, I guess.
Bubbles chapter 9 . 3/4/2009
Yay, an update! :P

Well, that was an entertaining chapter! xD The whole part where Harvey gets rended into itty bits by the Joker was well written. :) I especially liked the line "...the blade shredding through the skin and muscle and leaving behind remnants similar to grated cheese." (Hahaha yeah, I'm pretty morbid too. x_X; )

Well done! :D
jezebelle6984 chapter 9 . 3/4/2009
i'm so glad you're back! ;D missed your writing girly and it was great as always
ToxicGalaxy chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
This. Is. Freaking. Awesome.

And it's written well, to boot! Usually you don't get both a good plot AND good writing in one story.

I can't wait to see an update in my inbox!
deleted9 chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
Review ho-ho? Haha, that made me laugh :) Aww, that was such a cute beginning for them! know when I saw Harvey...or well lol, read that he arrived, I was thinking that would so make the Joker come out wouldn't it..and there he goes. What a jerk! But he's soo sweet...ugh. Confusing lol. Ow...ow ow ow...the earring bit...that's low...that's like cat fight low lol. Oh my goodness, lol, this is violent. Ugh, that's the last thing I'd want someone to cut off my (aside from head...or eyes..) My tongue...yuck. Go Mr. Wallace! Dang...I don't think Rachel is going to be able to forgive him again, huh? You did a great job with the violence in this though! Very realistic with the joker. You haven't lost my interest, I want to know what happens lol! Great job!
PharaohsAdvocate chapter 9 . 3/3/2009

Oh my god, that was absolutely HORRIBLE!

In a good way.

I can't believe the Joker can be so brutal!

In a good way.

This was an amazing chapter, because it pushed the limits of writing, I'm so glad I haven't eaten in a while.

But I feel SO bad for Harvey!

I really wish it was Rachel instead, but meh, things happen.

And the I sick in thinking that this makes him look even sexier?
kitkatbaby611 chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
HOLY SHIT! hahah

what a torture scene that was. I was actually kind of laughing. ahaha. xD

Kind of mean,huh?

I'm still there though! And I'm still a fan of your writing.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lobsters forever chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
I'd never thought I'd say this.. but I'm really starting to hate the Joker, LOL. I could never hate him, but I'm close with the one in your story. Brilliant chapter! As always! Please continue asap. :D
warriorsgirl664 chapter 9 . 3/3/2009

Gah! He died! Poor Harvey...Poor Rachel...Poor Jack.

Please update soon!
Shmelly chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
Well looky look who decided to show up! With gore in tow. XD It's been so long, there should be a party of sorts.

You snuffed out the Harvey-cake! It seemed like a scene from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I *have* to see the whole film...

Now never ever go away again!
Jokerluv chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
I'd say you mostly certainly are a Review Ho! GEEZ, you have 146 Reviews for only 8 Chapters and you want more? What has gotten into you girl? LOL!

Hope school is going well cause that's the real reason why I thought you haven't updated, but now that I know you're just a Ho, hell that changes everything! LOL!

It was a good, graphic, and sick Chapter. Keep up the great work.
RachelNapier chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Amazing SO Far :D

Please Continue It

i recommened your stories to my friend who now loves them too !
deleted9 chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
I'm really glad she's separating them into two people, it seems like that would be a lot better for her sanity. Wow...she got lucky..that was crazy. The whole switching they are battling for control. Which I assume they would be. Dang, why won't he just freaking go see a doctor. That would be..well I can't say better cause he might just go Joker and kill them all. Wow I could use that to describe situations..."Yeah, and then she just went all Joker and..." Lol...sorry moving on. This made me laugh, I like him lol: "Well damn, maybe this won't be so bad after all - if you need any new clothes, that knitting machine over there can just make you something to wear!""Craig, you are such a jerk." He grinned. "Well true, but at least I'm a jerk who thinks ahead. Haha, it makes me laugh how you get so embarrassed writing's a lot more G rated than...ahem 69...hahahaha, I'm just kidding lol! It was so sweet! Wonderful chapter! Love it!
deleted9 chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review this...story as well as everything else you write lol...That's kind of ironic..he was kidnapped to bring the Joker out in the open...yet...he is the Joker lol. Nice ha. You write the Joker so well, you surprise me every time! I loved how you had him switch between the characters like that...or well his personas. Man I wonder what was going through his mind when it finally clicked that he actually captured the Joker. Stupid guy. Lucky for Jack, Rachel still wants to protect him. That is nice of her. Poor Rachel...he sure does mess things up for her doesn't he. Wonderful chapter though! I'm glad you are going to deviate from the bomb scene!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »