Reviews for Jack's Descent
BlackxValentine chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
um...wow i think that last bit just scarred me for life...XD

lol Just kidding!

great story so far, i don't care for like sex scenes in fanfic stories but whatever still good story!
xoxoMandieRosexoxo chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
YAYS! aww poor jack :( i always feel so bad for him... can't wait to see what happens next! _
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
d-i-r-t-y! this was a great chapter! i love how you made jack all sweet and stuff, that means next chap something bads gonna happen! dun dun duH!

this was a great chapter and can't wait for more!
MoonlitRendezvous chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
It's dark, it's twisted, and this chapter was even a little sweet. All in all, I love this story! Er, I would like to point out that technically Jack Napier is listed as dead, and I doubt any courthouse would be willing to give a marriage license to a dead man. That just a tiny little detail. LOL
My Little Harlequin chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Wow! I agree, that was embarrassing! But it was also very good! And that is amazing how you made Rachel's middle name Elizabeth, coz my name is Rachel Elizabeth aswell. This is too weird. Good thing my last name is not Dawes. I'm so glad you updated. This was a great chapter! Plz update soon! x )
Shoysrock chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Daw...happy at last! Sex by the barn!

Though methinks it won't last long...

Shoys.
Hushabye chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Still love it! Sexy, sexy sex is always best! xD
kitkatbaby611 chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
AH. LOVED it.
Lolz chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
OMFG! FINNALLY AN UPDATE *does happy dance* *stares at this in amazment* this was great! plz update soon
HarlequinEnigma896 chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Yay! New chapter! That, I can assure you, was well worth the wait. I know what you mean about having to push just to get a chapter out; that seems to be going around.

Well, needless to say, I'm eager for the next chapter, whenever it should come out. No pressure.

-HarlequinEnigma
rastarabbit chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Ah, swoon, very sexy sex! Poor Jack...great job with setting the scene! I'm waiting for the next chapter...
Lobsters forever chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Hm... interesting one. I really liked it. I was kind of disappointed at the fact that the Joker didn't awaken within Jack, while, you know. But the ending, with the marriage proposal, definitely made up for it! Amazing, once again!

"The movement wasn't hard enough to draw blood, but it was definitely capable of arousing fear within his captive's breast." - For some reason, I love that line!
xoxoMandieRosexoxo chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
ooh! this is so interesting! i love the mental twist in there... poor Jack! this is so good- YAY for Nurse Joker _ teehee can't wait to see what happens next!
Villainy chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
This is such a great concept and storyline. You write the Joker so well, better than I've seen in the infinite Joker fics floating around at the moment.

I really am anxious to see more!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
oh my... what madness. what... well, it's amazing
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »