Reviews for Of Frogs and Freedom
boela-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Yay to all FreexEruka pairing stories! :D I did enjoy reading this :3 They were all nicely written especially with the time you got with each song. On average a song would be about 2-3 minutes which isn't much time at all x.x good job on that~! :)

My favourite would have to be 5 and 6, the bittersweetness of it just pulls at my heart. It's so heart-wrenchingly sad, but I like it :') lolol.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I love this story!

I hadn't heard a few of the songs before, so I pulled them up online and listened to them as I read. So cool!

I may have to try this method sometime.

Great stories!
unolespirit chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Awww this was so cute! There should really be more Eruka/Free fics! -favs-
azsiar chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Take A Bow and Beauty in Walking Away made me cry. What Ifs made me feel all gooey. XD Awesome. Eruka/Free is really really sweet. XD
DanielleDarling chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
WOAH! love it D every piece of it, great! I liked the last one, so cute! you're excellent!
Lili 'Fache-ache' Did chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
recommended dose of Elka / free-to-date ... satisfied! xD... i loved nwn

JA NE!
Kamikaze Hakkeshu chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hmm, interesting collection. Even if it could be a bit OOC in some parts, it was the sort of OOC that still fits in some way. And yes, Eruka and Free fans UNITE!
Saffron chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I loved it! There is no other word to describe it, which makes it all the better since there aren't a lot of Eruka/Free ffs out thereX3 Nice work and try to write more in the future:)

Ciao for Now(_~)
Dr.Bob chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I don't really know why i do like this pair... it's not implied in the manga (Comic) or in the anime more than in 1 or 2 occasions, but i do like it and it's more than enough to make me encourage you to make more fics.
Val B chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Fans unite! Dude, I was re-reading the forum and you just made me want to read an Eruka/Free, you just did, and who better to read than the one who made me want to read? Well, of course you.

I loved it so cute, and the one you say it was totally OOC I won't say I disagree, but I just loved it.
Evanescences Angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
WAH! WAH, WAH! -Cries my frickin eyes out-

T-This was s-so... so... BEAUTIFUL! -continues to cry-

I loved every single one! This inspires my to write someting liek this but I already have ton of stories in process! WOw! This was just utterly amazing! I didn't think it was OOC at all! XD Your awesome this is awesome! Keep it up and reuinte all Eruka And free fans together! WOOHOO! Favs!
Reizod chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I must applaud your effort. The sheer amount of situations you've turned out in brief is impressive.

Now being somewhat of a long-winded writer myself, I was a little disappointed in the length of the situations, but then if I'm not mistaken that wasn't the point of this collection of shorts. This seemed more like a character exploration exercise, to which end, the short and varied nature of each excerpt was well suited.

Overall, I enjoyed it.