Reviews for Forward To Time Past
Nova42 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really enjoyed this story I hope you plan on adding other one shot
MagicalSocks chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is such a lovely story! I love how you write. I'd like to see you continue it, even after all this time!
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
A nice look at Robin's childhood. I really liked the way you portrayed his father. I look forward to seeing you continue this, if you still plan on doing so.
Jammeke chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I like this view on young Robin and the people close (and not so close) to him. In fact, I like it better than the show's version. Are you planning on continuing this at some point? I would love to read more about Robin and Marian (and Guy), and the problems Sir Mathew might cause Edward and Robert.

~Jammeke
AwwYouGuysMadeMeInk chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aww, cute little Robin! I'd love to read more and see how Robin and Marian were like together when they were kids.
Spookykins chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Heh, adorable and well written. I hope you continue, I'm interested in how you handle the rest of this. Lots of ground to cover and lots of possible fun times. :D
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Nice ittle insight into Robin as alitlte boy... so cute when he first meets Marian...

[“But dad, she’s a girl,” he whispered quietly, presuming that lowering his voice would lesson the timid insult.] - Aw, hehe :)

Like how you've written Robin's father... its easy to see where he gets some of his traits from :) He seems like a good man...

I wouldn't mind seeing when Much first becomes his manservant and going with Robin to the HolyLands and them getting closer
CalonLan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aah excellent one-shot!

loved it.

would love to see more, perhaps a little older Robin and Marian?

would be great.

good job, keep up the good work!
Burnsier chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great chapter. Love how little Robin whispers to his dad "she's a girl" It made me laugh. Please write more!
Kegel chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lol Robin as a little boy. One can imagine him as a boy quite well, as he's often still like one :P

Kegel didn't even really beta this chapter, didn't even send it back to you. :P