Reviews for In Unlikeliest Places
Yuuichirou chapter 3 . 6/19
Awesome story so far :)
Reymen chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Always fun to read about proud civilians that believe that their puny training can stand against a war hero.
Heck it would be interesting to read a story about a normal war veteran protecting Harry, just to remove their belief of muggles are useless.
DreamsNitemares chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
This is excellent! Please update soon!
chocovic-chu chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
More. You couldn't leave it just 5 chapters. So, more.
Wanna see Naru-chan healing his old scar. Wanna see Harry getting along (grudgingly) with his personal bodyguard.
The omake was just like a spoiler; don't tease your reader like that without promising continuity.
Thanks for sharing.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Please update this, I love this idea!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
A very interesting beginning. I want to see where this goes, and your descriptive body language is quite good.
mndstjohn chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
You have a lovely writing style and I really like the setup and characterizations you've got going with this story. I really hope you'll be able to continue it sometime! Thanks for the great read!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
I love your redition of Naruto Uzumaki: it's scary, but weirdly refreshing, when he's bitter and jaded.
Joey Danny Ketail chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Please please please please update sooooooooooon!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Naruto's scary...
ougley chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
thanks
Darklife21 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This story is really good! I didn't even notice the time passing . You should really continue.
Aelli chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
So, you haven't updated in years, so I'm guessing another update won't come around anytime soon :( but great story! -b
your fan chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
i'm somewhat heartbroken that this delightful fic hasn't been updated since 09.
The characterizations are, if not right on at least very interesting. Harry for example is a spot on little prat, while Naruto is fascinating in his oocness (how do you manage to make his ooc behavior /feel/ ic?) the hints of backstory is is really interesting and I'd love to read more of that, but more so I want to read the more chapters!
Please return to your fic
-your fan