Reviews for Curiosity and Iambic Pantameter
InkWeaverabc chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Lovely fic, sweet premise, like Sebastian so yes... :)
marmota-b chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I quite like the promise of this, but I could not help but notice you keep referring to Eleanor as Isabella, which is very wrong indeed!
SweetRomance123 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Thank you writing such an amazingly sweet fanfic! Very impressed with the sonnet :)
flykiki chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
That was great! The best NA fanfiction I have read on this site :) I loved how you included Henry's and Catherine's children!
JustJayne2006 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Enjoyed this story very much, I think you have agood grasp of Jane Austin's style of writing, and I liked the fact that as with Austin, your tongue was firmly in your cheek at times. Nice to read some Northanger Abbey fanfic,liked your original character, thought it was necessary to the plot. Well done!
badmojo19 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
That's so sweet he kept it in his pocket! Awww!
badmojo19 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
That's so sweet he kept it in his pocket! Awww!
Dancing Petals chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
This was a refreshing read, Astrum! I especially loved the ironic comments which are totally weave your narrator's voice nicely with the tale. My only question/comment/problem - Aren't you confusing Isabella THORPE with ELEANOR Tilney? You do use the name Eleanor correctly twice or thrice, but you have also used the name Isabella for her, and since that happened first, it made me pause for, like, ten minutes while I tried to figure out when, and how, did Isabella become a Tilney! :)
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
AW that was so adorable **sniffs**

pls do keep writing more NA fics!
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
again... u mention Isabella and Eleanor as the same person. I'll just scratch isabella and will think of Eleanor then XD

LOL OMG that was freaking hilarious!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010

huh? wait ... isn't Henry's sister name Eleanor?

why did u say Isabella ?

lol Henry's embarrassment made me laugh a lot.
daylightspeaks chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I really liked this! Having just seen the ITV version of Northanger Abbey and having read the book when I was younger I was happy to find this! And I love your choice of Ophelia as their daughters name. Now I'm off to check out your other fics! Keep up the awesome work! :D
Forkz94 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Your writing style is almost exactly the same as Jane Austens! Really good.
Mileen chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Delightful initiative. I like your style of writing, it reminds of Austen's in NA (probably your intention) and I like very much to have a bit of closure about the whole realistic but rather unromantic relationship of this couple. Moving on to chapter 2 :)
millernumber1 chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I love the touch of Catherine naming her daughters and sons literary names. Nice touches of description like that of Ophelia reading. A very short and sweet ficlet! Thanks!

By the way, I'm planning on recommending this story at our Livejournal community, Only a Novel ( community./only_a_novel/). If you're part of the LJ community, we'd love to have you join!