Reviews for Director's Cut: Shika, Move!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Poor actors. Also, where did crazy director chick get the camera crew in the first place?
MarijaV chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh my gosh this was so awsooomeee I laughed the while I was reading the story xD Yes I did !
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHAH! Oh you evil girl child! That was wonderful. Seriously. I usually hate anything that isn't remotely like the anime/manga, but you totally had me around the palm of your hands. That was brilliant. I am impressed! I love Temari/Shikamaru. Please, don't keep it as a 4. More more more!
Slyefoxfury chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Once you finish all four of these you should totally make the movie itself a fic.
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Tho' you know I'm a ShikaTema hater, I must admit, this was actually quite interesting and funny _

BUT THE OTHER "DIRECTOR'S CUT"S WERE BETTER!

So don't get me wrong xP

I think this series wouldn't be as hilarious without your camera crew. But you (our should I say you as your character?) rule the whole series :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALL your stories/oneshots/series are so unique and damn amazing!

Sometimes I'm wondering if you ever screwed up a story or so, cuz all your on-going and finished stories are perfect :)

Write the 4th part of this series. NOW!

Oh, and while you're at it, how about one with ItaHana?

I never read a fanfic with those before, but I guess I'd give it a shot if you wrote it "Director's cut"-style _

-cough- WRITE YOU LAZY BUM! WRITE!

-cough- please? *puppy eyes*

You know, I'd soo watch a movie you directed! If you ever become a director and make your own movie, tell me and I'll watch it!

~aw, I'm already looknig forward to it x3
Puppet Chi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG KILL ME! WHERE WHERE WHEREE IS THE LAST CHAPTER!

where did it go

mizaa cannot find the last chapter!

okay one thing..was the Ryuzaki you mentioned...the one from Deathnote?
Aomushi chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Is the next one going to be Neji and Tenten? *crosses fingers*
purple.cat.princess chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
wait u had a mind to start with?
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
hey!

whats up?

new story, yay like where its going

-sigh- i love shikatema!

and boy are you evil in this story XD

LOVED this chapter as always and it is hilarious

love you