Reviews for Staying With Wolves
ebonypol chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Loved it
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed this. RJ and Fran belong together.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Muh-ha-ha! I reviewed this before I figured out how to log in, so now I get to review this awesome fluff again! Dude... I love this fanfic. It's the ultimate RJ/Fran romance fluff story. I'm going to use it as an influence a bit in MY RJ/Fran story, if that's down with you. Once again- amazing!
GracefulDancingWolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is really good! I love it! I don't have anything to critique, this is so good!
Wolf Mystic Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That is exactly how I pictured R.J. as a boyfriend- wild & passionate & yet sweet. That was wicked awesome how Dom set them up! This whole fanfic is just WICKED AWESOME!
Donna8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Loved the ending. You did a good job on incorporating his wolf spirit into the story. Plus, double points for Fran staying.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I was so sad for RJ at the beginning and you even kept from hurting Dom. Great job!
ra'shakra nara chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
my favorite animal is a wolf, so natural i like rj. I really enjoyed your story

ra'shakra nara
mikabronxgirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
brilliant. absolutely what I needed after such a disappointing finale. RJ/Fran is so ftw.. And jealous RJ is just adorable.
crazy4rj chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
i just found your storied on . (this isn't my penname I don't have one) and I'm glad someone else picked up on the hints in the show. I mean Fran managed to get through to werewolf RJ when NOT EVEN THE RANGERS his cubs could. So that has to mean something right? And when Dom made his entrance I swore I saw a spark of jealously in RJ's eyes.

and is this going to have another part? or is this a one parter?
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Does RJ ever act like Jack Sparrow. LOL! I love it!
Kiseki-no-neko chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I love you far too much right now! And it gives me inspiration for my own probably-not-close-to-being-finished fic! *hugs!* I like to think this is how it really went after the finale, otherwise, my heart just kind of hurts. Like I'm hurting my heart by writing my own fic, meep.

*hugs again!* Moar RJ/Fran! Stop the Dom/Fran nao! Makes no sense! *kicks it!*