Reviews for On Her Left Shoulder
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/13
This was a really good fic. You did a good job keeping the characters in character.
purpleheart3000 chapter 1 . 7/9
It's over?! Man, it just flew by! This was very well written, keeping in character and very funny. I only recently found this ship, and it's possibly the sweetest story I've ever read. Thank you so much!
xoxo, purpleheart3000
Evani chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I love this, it's super adorable haha, and I like how you made nekozawa senpai more then just the adorkable little weird 3rd year they portray him as in his screen time. The fact that you added parts that were only in the manga makes me hopeful haha. Anyway thank you for writing this, I hope you'll keep at it :)
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Just wanted to say, I got curious and checked out Shinigami Lovers, and I must say, it's a stupid kind of romance manga. There's no build-up at all and Miku doesn't have all that much substance. Neither does Sei, but he has more than Miku. I was expecting at least a little more form it. It's got a great tittle, after all.
Owllover131 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is really cute.
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
OMG! I loved this story! SOOOOO cute! Nekozawa and Haruhi really go great together. Haruhi, being such a caring and understanding person, is probably one of the few characters that could ever possibly hope to understand the guy. :) Haha, I laughed at the very ending fifty word part. XD Great story! You should write a sequel! :D
imahappyperson chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
wonderful! i love stories like this. Is this considered a one shot? it to bits!
Curse Soul chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I enjoy this so much
AKimiB chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Gah! I loved this story! Well done!:)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
A really nice story.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i really liked your oneshot it was very sweet becuase of haruhi and
the end with the necklace, i love the couple can you mabe write a sequel to it where they going on that date and the others like alway
spying on her to know whats going on i think chaos would come poor nekozawa and haruhi.*gives you cupcakes*
Mayonaka Kage chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
You should really write more!
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 9/22/2011