Reviews for One day
Rooz990 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
fantastic story
xrosepetalsx chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Aw Draco. He really loves him… Aw there first kiss was so cute! He goes after him, hopless romantic at heart. Oh wow, Harry get’s mad cause of what he says. That’s kind of sad, but oddly sweet at the same time. Aww Draco! I can practically here the music, it’s making me cry again. Oh no…Damn it Pansy don’t scare me like that! OH GAWD NO WHAT DID YOU DO! Draco! Please don’t be dead, please don’t be dead! Oh…mi…oh mi gawd…Married! He can’t be fucking married! NO! He can’t be! Geez, you scared me half to fucking death! I thought he was seriously fucking married! Such a sweet ending! Oh mi gawd I loved it. It made me cry and laugh and hate you and love you and you’re such a great rider –huggles to death-

xrosepetalsx chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Oh gawds no! The only person who kept Draco from Harry is dead, and no it’s to fucking late! The very thing that kept Harry from saying yes to Draco in the first place, the fear that it would be too late when he realized he’d made the wrong choice! Oh mi gawd, oh mi gawd, Draco! Draco! Oh gawds he’s going to get himself killed! He’s gonna get caught, and Harry and him wont be able to be together! Hermione I love you to death! Oh gawds Draco! Damn, crying again…Aw Draco crying! Don’t make them leave each other again…Don’t… Oh gawds don’t let Draco die in his brainless attempt to keep Harry safe!

xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh gawds…I’m already crying and it’s barley into this chapter…I love angst, that’s one of the draws of this couple but still..it’s so sad…Draco…Harry don’t be mad! Why can’t you say it too! Oh gawds…Draco…I don’t want him to leave either! No, you can’t say no! Don’t say no to him! He loves you Draco…geez so lost in this little drama… No…why does Harry have to be so damn selfless! It just breaks his heart!

HeroinPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ah! You made me cry! I loved this! Draco was so possessive and it was just great! I'll definitely keep reading this.
ZiggyTheNinja chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
AAH! I'M CRYING! I NEVER EVER NEVER EVER CRY! I LOVE U! YOU WRITE SO WONDERFULLY! HANG ON HARRY, DRACO! THE POWER OF LOVE WILL BRING YOU 2 BACK TOGETHER!

~fly on!
Lady Slone chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Speachless...My heart breakes for them. Update soon!
Yaly94 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was, wow, they should totally be together at the end. I feel sorry for the both of them, this was like I said, wow, this was one heck of a story, one of the most... this is one heck of a story. You seriously need to write more.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great story... I'd love to read about how they meet again after the war!
Bad-Azz-Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Yes, this was absolutely amazing. I'm here sitting on the floor with my laptop waiting for my Spanish class to start and I'm desperately trying not to cry. lol. Such a beautiful love. *sigh* Please write more. You don't see a lot of good work like this anymore. All of the great writers of H/D fanfiction have grown out of it and retired. I really hope to see more.

Lots of love,

Stressed out college freshman in need of a sequel. :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh how sad! they should be tgether after the war :) keep up the good work :)
Sanetty chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
please please please!keep this going and i will love you forever!

if you do decide to...please tell me...sometimes my internet dies, but i can always check my email at other places...even if i cant check this...

again,

please please please! keep it going!

xo
Liz chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Im crying with them, how does this saga end? I vote another chapter
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Please more this is a great set up.
bostongirl11 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
definitely worth continuing. the relationship you've written is amazing and i think could be followed through the war into the aftermath or just pick up again after the war or something.