Reviews for Amour
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So. . .I almost didn't read this. Then I was like, "what the heck, it'll be written well." I think it works because the situation is similar to that of Katara and Zuko. Where Katara doesn't love Aang (but Aang loves her and thinks she loves him back) so she turns to Zuko. And it was helpful that Suki didn't love Zuko and Zuko didn't love her. It was better than I thought it would be.
Hysterical Ink chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Really great fic! By the way, I definitely agree with your comparison of Katara and Suki to Hermione and Ginny. Similarly, I've never liked Draco/Ginny, and I've never liked Zuko/Suki. But after reading this, I'm just.. really confused.. It was so well written, and an interesting take on the pairing. Great job!
Wamakai chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was my first Zuki fanfic. Gotta say you nailed it! I might just try my hand at one of these :)

Lookin forward to reading more of your stories. I'm a Zutara fan myself ;)
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I really like this one shot

well done :)
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
ZukoSuki should not work. It's not supposed to work. But it does here. And in short, it's perfect.

I love how they don't love each other, but they keep coming back to each other, and how Suki doesn't love Sokka even though he loves her, and gahh, I can't even express coherently how much I adore this oneshot.

Amazing job!

-Dominique
love me chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I like this. It's cute but very sad at the same time. When I first read it I thought it was Zutara lol I guess I wasn't paying much attention i guess but yea I sorta like this a bit better than your latest Zutarian work. I'm guessing your writing style is very dark which is great you do it very well. It's not cheesy dark it's good dark true dark romance.
OriginalTeenTitansGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm speechless but to tell you the truth when you used Suki in the end my jaw drop, and I was like 'WTF!'. What's funny is that I reread the thing using Katara at the end because, honestly, Zutara wins my heart everytime. :D I love this fic and your work. Again love this fic so freaking much!

-Unique :D
onlywhisperscantell chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I'm actually speechless.
lightsounds chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Well, from the looks of some reviews, it feels like I was one of the few who read the the pairing category at the top of the page before starting. With that being said, I absolutely loved this. It's not common to find someone write a story for an unconventional pairing all while being well done. It should happen more often, haha! Much thanks for doing something new )
S0M3TiiM3S chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Good story. I didn't realise that it was a Zuko and Suki story, and read the whole thing thinking it was Zutara. But then you used Suki at the end, and i was all WTF? and all confused. But then I read your notes at the end Lol.
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh, those crazy kids. Seems like they have a definite affinity for one another here, even if it's not 'love'. Nice story.
Hunneybee chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ha ha still pretty awesome!

Btw nice twist! I really thought that it would be Katara...

Who knew? *lol*

Best writting luck

Hunneybee
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was pretty good, didn't see the ending coming. Thought it was Zutara.
Makoto Rayan chapter 1 . 3/6/2009