Reviews for Musical Masks
Teletubby2015 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I like evil Kim!
honoradele chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
DON'T tell me what to do!

Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?
KieranMR chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
Excellent story so far, really enjoy what you've done with the evolving personalities and identity conflicts. Any plans to update or is it dead?
n3k0-b0i chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Lovin' the story so far, and I'd hate to be "that guy", but I have to ask. Why would Shego be burned by her plasma? If the comet's radiation mutated her body in order for her to create said plasma, then she must have a resistance to it. Otherwise not only would she be burned on the outside, but her body would literally fry from the inside out every single time she used her powers since the plasma isn't generated by her skin. It would be created inside of her body, and released through the skin which would have to be immune because of the previously mentioned frying. And if it was created from her skin, then her skin would be immune to it and wouldn't burn. Also her body would have to have developed a sort of insulation under her skin in order the protect her organs from the heat, so extreme heat and cold wouldn't bother her either. Her body's insulation would prevent heat from bothering her. And the cold would be useless against her hot (or at the very least, incredibly warm) skin.
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Wow, this is great so far :3

I wonder where Drakken has gone.

Are Kimmie and Shego gonna interact soon?
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Mercy, this is good! I just hope what I think is going to happen doesn't happen... or maybe I DO want it to ;-) Well, one thing in particular anyway.

Great Beginning. I'm looking forward to more.
zzzoo99 chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
macke the last chpater taht shego go back to team go

and team go will be united again
Readwitch chapter 14 . 4/29/2009
This is a really awesome story, I like how well set up your team go story is and I like that I have no idea what is going on... I hope Kim and Shego's stories meat up again though.
Katsumara chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
So she's discovering just how perfect Ron may be for her, but based on earlier conversations, it seems to be causing a big "distraction" for their plans for the world, and what not.. so she chooses to separate herself from him for now while working on the early stages, eh? Well that's not a good idea, Kim. Usually, you don't push away the people you need most. Bad Kim, bad. P Well I guess she is "evil" and what not... so it'd make sense.

Anyway, I can't wait for more. I'm hoping this is just a business split-up for now, and not a ..relationship split-up, though it does have Ron worrying as usual.
MrDrP chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
Ah, so Kim, in an attempt to remove any distractions from her plan to take over the world has now unwittingly created a huge one. I can't see how she's not going to regret what she's just done to her relationship with Ron.

Looking forward to the next installment in what has turned out to be quite an angst-fest.
Angus MacSpon chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
Of course, if anyone in the team had been a bit smarter, they'd have just left Mego in the Clandestine pub, shrunk small, to eavesdrop on any revealing conversations after they left.

Been a while since I read any of this story, so I'm playing catch-up, but still enjoying it. Though I have to admit I'm getting into the Shego chapters more than the Kim ones. Not sure if that's about the reversed personality and hence greater sympathy, or just about me. :)
Hobbes the Cat chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
Hey nice fight scene! Soon to be followed up by another nice fight scene...hm. I'm sensing violent vibes from the author. Ah well, more good stuff!
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
Some things of Shego she either didn't or didn't want to know about herself got sprung with that device. In between all persona known and hidden within.

Quite the debate inside to deal with as something destructive this way comes.
Hobbes the Cat chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
In response to MrDrP...Never give up on the Kigo!
MrDrP chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
If I were you, I'd just give up the Kigo and stick with K/R - you do the latter quite nicely. What I liked so much about your portrayal was that it was in turns funny, sweet, substantive, marked by the occasional annoyance, very in character (even with the Attitudinated personalities), and evocative of the ethos of show. (see goats; disrupted dinner).

Beyond the most satisfactory K/R was the engaging and believable way Kim has come to appreciate the complexity of their Attitudinated situation and how she is now poised to do something very bad to do something very good.

The Monty situation was a nice comic highlight. I'm curious as to what's going to happen with him.

Looking forward to more.