Reviews for Inseparable
Onyx chapter 15 . 2/19
You should be a published author. Really
I just found this story and and absoluy love it! Your writing technique is extremely vivid and I can't wait until you update again, please don't give up! Lots of love
Foxy redhead chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Come on! Come on! Must have more story! (Say in weird Golim voice) I am totally inlove with this story! Ian is amazing as always and you are an amazing writer! So I guess you are in college now, hu? How's it going? You hangin in there?
Flowerchild23 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Lol wow more PLEASE this is Really good
sliver.v.smith chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
When are you going to update again? :-D :-P :-)
K9Lover chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
I have many thoughts on this story and hope you consider them with no offence, because I do not mean to be cruel. I like the way you describe Ian and Wanda's relationship as well as Melanie and Jared's. I have a question that was never really answered, why did Jared prepose then, when they had been together for a long time before then? And, why are they even getting married, if it cant be legal and if they didnt even believe it would be such a big event in the first place and if niether of them dont see a stereotypical futre with 2.4 kids and a white house with a white picket fence? I also disagree with you intake on the souls. In the book, they would never intentionally hurt any living thing, they were not vain either, it is specifically said that the only way to die for the souls on earth was old age. The soul who wanted to abort the child does not make sense because that is a violent act that would not be done by souls. The other thing about souls becoming human is not exactly clear. Wanda is a soul and will always be one, even if she has traits like some would consider human. Maudy may be a resistant human, but she wouldn't be able to control her body with a soul present even if said soul becomes depressed, if she can gain control, then wouldn't the shine in her eyes fade as the soul had? I was also confused about the contacts, if they turly work, then why weren't bthey used before when they didn't have wanda to help them in the raids? I am only on chapter 16, and I will continue reading, maybe all my questions will be answered in the upcoming chapters, I look forward to it!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Please please please update I need them to go to second base plus ur an amazing writer
Li chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Hey i found this really interesting, i was wondering when the next chapter would be up if there is another?:)
ratchetray chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
wow I'm in love with your story ! your amazing please continue this...i stayed awake till 2:30 am reading this ...to be fair i started reading at 10:30...anyways this is brilliant please continue ...much would be appreciated!
Dell-Indilwen chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
Hi! Your story is amazing! Are you going to update it? Please I really want to know how this will end.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
Are you going to write more? It seems all the ffs I read stop right when the story is getting to the best parts! I would really love to finish yours
FantasyFandomsforever chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
Are u still doing this fanfic?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Please update. It's soooo good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I've been waiting fir this story forever please update it is soooo good
Guest chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
Please update it's been over a year this is a really good story