Reviews for Shikamaru's aggrevation
raventekanya chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
I WANT THE SEX SCENE PLEASE AND THANK YOU BY THE WAY I LIKED IT...

peace out

alex
Kit Yami chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
That was most interesting, but I couldn't help just laughing through out the entire thing and I don't think it was meant to be funny... I was right when I read your description in Go club it was fun to read.

~Kit Yami

(P.S. Your screen name won't wash off my hand! I shouldn't have written it there.)
111r1ch black l0ver uk1sh111 chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Please continue!
AlisaLovesYou-O.o chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
i feel bad for shika! right another chappie! please! it just doen't seem like a good ending if you end here! please please please!
vaughnrock chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
aw how cute

Vaughn
GoldxSilence chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
OH I LOVE IT MUST HAVE MORE!
Myurra-K chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
your story is cool, and thanks for reviewing. anyways, i love this story, it is Shika, but the whole bone and flesh thing is a bit much for me. k, i have an idea, Orochimaru finds out about Shika being tortured and wanting to leave the village, and captures the 4 ANBU, and gets Kabuto or someone else to capture Shika, and tries to convert him by putting him in a room with the ANBU all chained up and gives Shika everything he needs to take his revenge, will he break (i wonder)

P.S, anyways, that's my ridiculous idea, use it if you wanna.
theboyfriend chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
hi,

good start, keep up with the good job.

read you later

Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
I'm sorry! I had SO much school work, and I couldn't get on my laptop...SO don't think that I forgot about you! )I Love you too! lol!

OMG! My eyes started to water! I LOVE Shikamaru, so when he gets injured and stuff it always makes me wanna cry -sniff sniff-

But I really like this chapter! I can't believe Neji's showing emotions! lol!

hum..err..I'm not sure, I've been reading a lot of SasukeXHinata fanfics. I've never had an author write something for me so...yeah. But if you don't want to write a SasuHina it's ok, I LOVE your stories!

plz update again soon!

~CES~
joy chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
hmm interesting story cant wait for the next chap:)
lola chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
sounds like a good story update soon
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 11/2/2008