Reviews for Lost
McRaider chapter 8 . 1/19
Angie-

I have to admit, this is about the 8th time I read this story, which I must give you kudos, of my favorites list there's only about three stories I've read more than twice. You truly write a beautiful story, sometimes I open it note even realizing it's the same story.

I love how you've written John, that's who I see him as really, a loving father who has done everything in his power to keep his boys safe. Anything less just seems wrong. Thank you
Steph
Pleased chapter 37 . 9/10/2014
Please please please please please please continue!
rmttts chapter 37 . 11/29/2013
Tell me ur gonna post the sequel. U can't end it here. Nooo. I need to know wat happened.
You can't chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
You can't just... can't just end it there! Oh my god please continueeee!
StaplersBreak chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
Ummm...so the sequel is a no-go, then?
ccase13 chapter 37 . 2/9/2013
Dean did such an elegant deal with the crossroads demon, I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel.
ccase13 chapter 34 . 2/9/2013
I agree heartily that Hendrick should have been more used on the show.
ccase13 chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
I thought it made a whole lot of sense for Dean to be afraid the locals would convince the state people that the bar owners did the crime.
ccase13 chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Poor Hendrickson has to be really puzzled the whole time he chased them.
ccase13 chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
I just have to remember that the movies and tv shows are different stories with the same names when they don't look like I saw them when I read the books. That works for plot changes too.
ccase13 chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
I love that the Winchesters are working together.
ccase13 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
It worries Walker is mixed up in the story.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I love that JOhn came clean finally. Truth and unity are always stronger.
ccase13 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
I like this world where John actually found out that Mary made a deal.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Poor Dean does always seem puzzled by the gay thing. It's just that he is SO excessively pretty that it puts everyone in mind of lust and he's usually with his brother.