Reviews for Lost
sunshine102897 chapter 37 . 4/19
YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU JUST PULLED THAT ON ME THE PERSON WHO HAS SAT AND READ THIS WHOLE FUCKING STORY IN THREE DAYS. NO NO NO NO NO. THIS BRINGS A WHOLE NEW DEFINITION TO EVIL.
You didn't even have a disclaimer about tissues OR ANYTHING. SO HELP ME IF THAT SEQUEL DOESN'T CLEAN THINGS RIGHT UP I WILL FIND YOU. YOU ADDED IN HENRICKSON AND THAT WAS AWESOME BUT YOU MADE THEM FREAKING FORGET HIM AS IF EVERYTHING ELSE WASN'T BAD ENOUGH.
Making me cry is unforgivable.

When I come back and read this story. For a second time, because it was so freaking awesome, maybe there will be a nicer review. (And that is only if there is alcohol)
waitingforAslan chapter 36 . 1/24
I love your Biblical allusions in this chapter, all the more ironic because it's a demon spouting them: Satan's temptation of Eve being that she would be like God (knowing good and evil), the meek inheriting the earth, sheep to the slaughter, and especially this comment to Ruby - "lead Sam in the way that he should go" - which reminded me of Proverbs 22:6. ("Appointed place and time" also sounded vaguely biblical but I couldn't figure out a direct reference.)
waitingforAslan chapter 37 . 1/24
I've been reading this straight through (thank goodness for a long, quiet weekend) and I didn't expect Dean to do THAT. Of course, he does it in the Show to Lisa and Ben but to his family! Whoa! Well-done AU.
spnfanficlover chapter 37 . 1/11
wait I can't find the sequel :'(
please post
it's been 5 mins and im losing my mind x
spnfanficlover chapter 37 . 1/11
You are an amazing writing
loved it!
im moving to the sequel now :) x
ToxicRejection chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I've read this whole thing and am coming back to re-read it now and I have to say that it is amazing! When will you post the sequel?
The only comment I feel the need to make is - the summary doesn't really say what the story is about at all.
xoToxic
McRaider chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Angie-

I have to admit, this is about the 8th time I read this story, which I must give you kudos, of my favorites list there's only about three stories I've read more than twice. You truly write a beautiful story, sometimes I open it note even realizing it's the same story.

I love how you've written John, that's who I see him as really, a loving father who has done everything in his power to keep his boys safe. Anything less just seems wrong. Thank you
Steph
Pleased chapter 37 . 9/10/2014
Please please please please please please continue!
rmttts chapter 37 . 11/29/2013
Tell me ur gonna post the sequel. U can't end it here. Nooo. I need to know wat happened.
You can't chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
You can't just... can't just end it there! Oh my god please continueeee!
StaplersBreak chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
Ummm...so the sequel is a no-go, then?
ccase13 chapter 37 . 2/9/2013
Dean did such an elegant deal with the crossroads demon, I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel.
ccase13 chapter 34 . 2/9/2013
I agree heartily that Hendrick should have been more used on the show.
ccase13 chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
I thought it made a whole lot of sense for Dean to be afraid the locals would convince the state people that the bar owners did the crime.
ccase13 chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Poor Hendrickson has to be really puzzled the whole time he chased them.