Reviews for Chances
Zarcasm chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Annabeth is not an angel. Review shouldn't be fully capitalized. Some mistakes, and a tiny big hurried. But other than that, I thought it was cute. I know these mistakes might be hard to fix, and these are just suggestions and recommendations.
Zarcasm chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Add a bit more detail, but I like it so far.
myhaterzrmotivevation chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This story stinks because annabeth and percy die can't they ever have a happy ending?
chad.rubenstein.92 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
hmmm *blocks annabeths knife* much better :P *makes nico and hades bring percy back from da dead* HOORAY! :P
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Wow it sound Iike Romeo and Juliet. But yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy!?,!,!? Gasp?! They don't have to die!
Annabeth Loves Percy chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
ummm... i don't understand this chaupter...
Annabeth Loves Percy chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Percy should have told her instead, "I cared about you still after you broke my heart and my friend doesn't even trust me? Screw off Annabeth!"
he should have said for her to go screw herself. Sorry but Annabeth wouldn't be so distant and she wouldn't give up so easily. The real Annabeth wouldn't.
B.B chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
how could you make them die like that! OOOHH I saw the bunny on ur profile and tried 2 do it... it worked! :) BUT STILL UR NEXT STORY SHOULD BE HAPPIER! But other than that I liked the story.
bob chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
wright another chapter PLZ PLZ PLZ !
Nachobuiznezz chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
O.o that was depressing... Lol :D luv'd ettt good job tehee
cdog55 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
great story it sucks i mean for them
cdog55 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
awesome
FanFicAddict02 chapter 15 . 6/23/2010
Awww, I nearly cried at the end and it was exactly like Romeo and Juliet.
OMGS chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
WAS HE ABOUT TO CALL RACHEL A PROSTITUTE?
Michal chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
lol just like Romeo and Julliette.