Reviews for Allie
good chapter
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
good chapter
TermFan1980 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Good ending. It left something to the imagination. Not every story needs to me spelled out and detailed to the end of time.

The dream sequence was so sad. Well done. I wanted to use a similar concept as that scene but you beat me to the punch.
Pjazz chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Great stuff. A brill idea very well realised.

Personally I'd like to see a spin-off show with Alison confronting JD and beyond - at least that way we'd get to see PLENTY of Summer Glau.
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Able to bear it yes but for me I wish there were fewer questions. After all the lead up I wish we'd gotten a little more confirmation of what was between Allie and Derek.

There's a fine line between letting the reader want more and leaving them hanging. And my fingertips are getting sore.;P

Sequel maybe?

Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Very cool. I like that nothing is perfect here, not even their feelings for each other. The bitter makes me enjoy the sweet that much more.

Can't wait for Monday, but I'll be really sad when this is over. Thanks for posting.

TermFan1980 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Poor Allie. Poor Derek! Since we all know what's inevitably coming, I almost don't want to read chapters 4 & 5 (but of course I will!)
Pjazz chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
A very very neat idea for a fanfic. I'm quite jealous, Lol.

And you write it well, too.

It's a shame we'll prob never see Alison again in the actual show, so this'll have to do. And it does very well indeed.
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Very nice. I love it. I know the end is gonna be sad, it already makes my stomach hurt for Derek. But I like this pairing better than Derek and Jesse.

Thanks for another chapter, have a happy turkey day!

musing11 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
cool idea and i like where you're going with it. please update :)
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Great follow up chapter. I liked seeing Allie step up and do something Derek couldn't or wouldn't. I loved how she told him he makes her feel safe and the general over all tone of the way they talk to each other.

I know it's not going to end really well but I hope for the best and can't wait to read the next part. Thanks for posting. You write an awesome Derek.

Jess chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Whoa I've been waiting for someone to write a fic based on how Derek might have had something with Allison ever since I watched the Palmdale ep. So I was really glad to see this! Great work, can't wait for more :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Awesome start. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. I love the idea of there being a more personal reason why Cameron bothers Derek so much. Thanks for posting, I hope we'll get another chapter soon.

TermFan1980 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I like it. I'll be sure to keep tabs on this one.