Reviews for What Happens in the Riviera Stays in the Riviera
nancyozz chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Absolutely loved every word...I hope you write lots and lots of pepperony fanfics in the future
NCISVILLE chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Oh holla yes! A sequel! Hell yeah! Great chapter! Fantastic story! I enjoyed every moment.
NCISVILLE chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
That I'll consider a first kiss. Wonderful chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Lol always one to crack jokes. Lol great chapter! A kiss, but I'm still not considering it their first kiss. Not yet anyways.
NCISVILLE chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! Thx btw for the translation. Lol it's like just smile and wave boys, smile and wave lol.
NCISVILLE chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Oh Pepper, ever the mediator. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Awkward! I was laughing like oh god that's so awful. Haha. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter! Very curious to see Pepper hitting the tables.
NCISVILLE chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter. She went full blown tomato. They're like a couple they're just not sleeping together. Can't wait to read on!
NCISVILLE chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Lol quite a dream kiss. I loved how he was playin the piano though. Always hav wondered how well e can play since he does well did have a grand piano. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I swear its like each chapter you manage to top yourself. Great chapter! Amazing as always!
NCISVILLE chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Lol great chapter. Sounds like a really fun mini golf course. My favorite is pirates cove in Williamsburg and Orlando. Loved it!
NCISVILLE chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Daww great chapter! Loved it so much!
NCISVILLE chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
I'm trying to not go to bed. Great chapter. Lol I've done something similar only in Spanish. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
So I'm sensing a slight change in atmosphere, hopefully. Great chapter!?