Reviews for Monster Party
Ashlyn Darke chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
I love the last line of this chapter! Ren sounds like he's goign to murder Jin! O

Great plot!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

~Ashlyn
oxCuteKataraox chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Oh no... Poor Kyoko-san...~ *sigh*

Plz update soon! I can't wait 2 find out wat happens next!~ XD

This is a great chapter! And so were the other previous chapters!~ _
jess.sree chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
my gosh... Ren is doing this in front of a lot of people... ooc
SmuttyBleu chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Coome oon plz write more about Ren's jealousy ;)
Ecki chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
When Ren got angry, the puppy in my head went yiep yiep yiep and ran away.
missunderstood777 chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
i thank you for the dedication...but i am unworthy... YAY! an appearance of mokos favorite word...MO! (I'm obsessed with mo, i use it in everyday conversations...when my friends hear me mo-ing they look at me like i belong in a mental institute...and thats just the ones that read skip beat...) hehe, fetal position. i can imagine her like that, rocking to and fro to calm herself, while all her demons try to shield her but end up withering! LOL! "that man must DIE!" overreaction much? hehe, but i can imagine ren thinking that, with demon lord aura turned on...i sure don't wanna be in jin's position right now! oh, and ren making kyoko do a dogeza? i mean its TOTALLY like her to do a dogeza over the smallest thing, but sheesh ren, you're never gonna get her heart by scaring the crap outta her!

thx for a great chapter and quick update!
KayKit chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
My advice is to set up a situation where Kyoko tries to pay Ren for the dress. You could have Kyoko go to Ren's apartment to make him a thank you dinner, then have a somewhat spicy situation occur when she tries to pay for it.
MangaAddict300 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
umm try to start with the party, maybe ren gets all jeaulous wen kyoko has a date and starts a bit of a riot...thats all i could think of _*
missunderstood777 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
hmmn...how about kyoko going out to try and find a dress? and meeting sho there (oh, that would be interesting!) or perhaps while she is helping moko witht he decorations, ren and jin both come in! (and then theres this whole fight between the two guys while kyoko is trying to break them up!) yeah...i know they are crappy ideas, but its all i can think of after doing algebra...ugh
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Super Cute! I can't wait to find out what going to happen

next! :)
KayKit chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
How mad are you going to make Ren be? LOVE IT :)
missunderstood777 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
hehe cute chapter
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
good chapter! Please update soon!
Devilishduck chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Nyaha - I would LOVE to see a "Wild-Man" Lory xD I bet there would be Monkeys! xD
Devilishduck chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Uh oh...stupid Kyoko! You're gonna make trouble (mwha, which I love xD)