Reviews for Attachment
Mercedes Queen of Elves chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
so beautiful...
Kahtita chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
Hahaha! Almost eating the blue feather, now THATs being creative, youre great, i mean it. :D
Kahtita chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
OMG this last scene deserves a pic SO much! I wish i knew how to draw [

Great fic :D
Darka Moon chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
i love this story but i ended up crying in the end and some of your goriness was really ummmmm...gory and gross
Lavender Moonlight in the Snow chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
I loved this story. There were times when I was almost or crying, though some of your descriptions also grossed me out at others. All in all, very nice. I had to tell myself that this was just a story a few times and that Luke didn't actually die. Good job, and keep writing!
OrangeTwinkle12 chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
OMG. This is one of the best fics I've read so far. It made me cry... poor dear Luke. Chase and Angela are so sweet with each other in this fic! Its cute! I love it )
Breething Blue chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Oh my goodness, that has to be the most embarassing thing ever.
Breething Blue chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Already I feel Luke has no chance. Oh well.

And I really like your writing style, simple yet descriptive.
Breething Blue chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Poor Luke. ):
luminarayne chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
AW! this story made me cry! i absolutely loved it! the epilogue was so cute! awesome job! :)
xXAimikoLovesWolfiesXx chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
Before I was sure it was Julia er whatver her name is. It was a really bizarre twist when everything went all supernatural. And I was a little grossed out by the gory details, but, not everything is happy and sappy...OH LOVE LOVE LOVE how Chase proposed. hahaha That was too good. I just love love love love Chase after this story... :] keep writing. You're obviously good at it! ...:P
xXAimikoLovesWolfiesXx chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
omg Angela is just like me I SWEAR! I have that one sketchbook that NO ONE can see because maybe is has like a picture of a couple or someone i like er something else embarrassing and when i see someone skimming through it I JUST FREAK. I felt so bad when Angela got caught with that drawing of her and chase on a beach love scene. Good thing he laughed in stead of making it more awkward for her by being grossed out er anything.
xXAimikoLovesWolfiesXx chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
omg when she said it was the least she could do for his birthday i nearly fell out of my seat. Ya see, the guy i like is having a b day in a week and I was gonna draw him a picture. hehe. i love when chase says things like "you would like that, wouldn't you?" haha not done yet but i really like this so far (goes to favorite)
MegVampLover chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I just read the first chapter, but I already love it! It is the same thing in my game. I was sure at first that I was gonna marry Luke, then Chase came along... Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest of the story! Good job!
bonnibelbubblegum chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
ohh.. i love this story and i keep reading it over and over but when i get to chapter 12... i just skip to the next chapter cuz this one makes me want to throw up