Reviews for A Sue by Any Other Name Would Still Smell
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awwwsome!
Lord Vrel chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Great! I love how you had the sue tricked and cut in half instead of having to bring in super-tank and flame-troopers just to kill her! lol, please write more.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Rule of thumb with Mary Sue bashing fics... make it so even a Mary Sue writer can laugh. You've suceeded in doing so... congrats!

I kind of use the term, "A Rose by Anyother Name is Still a Rose"... well, that is what drew me into your fic, my latest credo... but it was more of for desquising OC's as canon characters.

Anyways... nice job, really nice job on your fist fanfic. Make the few corrections needed and use the chapter replace system. I also suggest using a raviation of font and using the document editing system to add lines between author's notes and the body of the text... it helps. Anyways... going into favorites. Look foward to your next.
Awsomewriter123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This was pretty good for a first submission. You were great with descriptions but a tip for the future: Never eat something that came from a sue! Good job on the fic!

-AW123
Kelaiah chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
(rolls around the floor laughing) DAH HA HA *HA* HAHA! This was *AWESOME*! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*LOVED* the beginning, the way how Anela was thinking about you in the first paragraph, that was just awesome! :D

You show great potential to be a wonderful fanfic author! Anela was a great character, I wish we could've seen more of her! :D

And the way how she killed the Sue... priceless. Just priceless! :D :D :D :D :D KUDOS! :D :D :D

And Anela's reaction to the "cotton candy"... pwa hahahahahahahahhahahaa!

And the poor pike... ssiigghh... poor thing, never had a chance.

The only spelling errors I saw were these: "but all over *jer* (should be "her) were single hairs that seemed to be the color of flame" and "I managed to escape, *barley* (should be "barely", but since its the Sue talking, that makes it funnier) alive, and eventually found my way to Salamandastron".

Again, great fic, just wonderful, it was awesome-possum! ;) :D :D :D :D

Keep on writing, and God bless!

~Kel :)