Reviews for Scarlet
Alastro12 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed the first chapter. It really impressed me. After finishing, I was excited to go on to chapter two, but instead I found a character sheet full of spoilers and ridiculous descriptions. It completely turned me off. I wanted to just exit out, but decided to go on. I would have probably not been so bothered by it if it hadn't contained spoilers and character stats describing them as "Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight". This list wasn't necessary. Their stats and back story should have been given to us in tidbits as the story progressed.

I don't mind OC's, I actually kind of like them. I just wished I'd met them along the story and learned about them as it went on.

I'm sorry if I offended you or come off as a flamer. I'm not. I just wanted to let you know how terrible I found this to be. Again, sorry.
FairyChild11 chapter 32 . 8/1/2014
Finally, they're together! XD
FairyChild11 chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
I forgot to breathe...
jannahchan chapter 43 . 5/18/2014
This is probably one of my top ten fave fanficts ever
And that's saying something 'cuz I'm really picky and judgy
Though even there were a lot of OCs it was still good: especially with hisana looking like yuuki..you read my mind:" and I love you for that
There were some times that the plot was kinda weird but in the end it was good
So yea:3 I'm very satisfied
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
"this chapter is a profile page for the OCs used in this story."

*thermonuclear facepalm*

seriously?

Nevermind the fact that OCs are things which really should be avoided if at all possible (seriously, if you want to write a story with original characters in major roles, just write original fiction)... but if you can't characterize a character without handing readers a profile sheet, you shouldn't have that character in the story at all. Nobody wants to read character sheets. Character development should flow from the narrative, just like plot exposition - blocking it out like that just makes it unreadable.

not trying to come off as a flamer here, but seriously, you could do better.
nhokjoon chapter 42 . 6/26/2013
good story! i totally love it!
by the way... if u dont mind, can u tell me the website that u used to create or find names for your characters and zanpakutos...?
Sakixx1 chapter 42 . 4/26/2013
I wonder if the boy is the reincarnation of Byakuya and the girl the reincarnation of Hisana? I kinda wanted to see the family life of Hisana and Byakuya.
PopthePuff chapter 42 . 4/5/2013
This may be the greatest fanfiction I have ever read. It's incredible. Thank you for writing it.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 41 . 12/24/2012
OMG sweet! I am perfectly satisfied with this as an ending.
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
You have loads of reviews but one more can't hurt xD I'm really enjoying the story and the idea is really interesting and so angsty - poor hisana! Her and Byakuya are my favourite couple - I hope they get together soon. Great writing and ideas!
WisteriaClove chapter 43 . 11/26/2012
I just finished reading this, and I am so damn inlove! You are legit the best writer on this sight. I was engrossed the whole way through! I would majorly love a sequal it would seriously make my life! (You know, not to exaggerate or anything . . .) I would love it majorly, but I completely understand if you're wrapped up with other stories! Xx 3 Hisana-&-Byakuya forever!
Makethingshappen chapter 43 . 10/17/2012
Your story was great! I love the plot. And it was the best ending ever. So they reincarnated and met again - the perfect ending.
aDeepSeaofMisfits chapter 43 . 10/5/2012
Just ...aksfhdg;ha I can't put this into words. It's beyond beautiful and amazing and just plain wonderful. This made me cry tears both happy and sad because it was just well written :')