Reviews for Scarlet
Crack-jouchan chapter 28 . 6/17
Uh. Whoops.

Bya-Bya is an idiot. That's what happens when you are so stoic. When something does get through your defenses, you become as squishy as tofu. Unlike Rukia. She's built up an immunity to traumatising situations.

Konno-hime and Kojima are interesting! Their relationship, I mean. Very complicated, ain't it? Ayumi and Kyo are cute too~ Awwww. Out of all the OCs, Ayumi has gotta be my favourite. She's just adorable!
Crack-jouchan chapter 23 . 6/17
...why do I have a feeling Senbon-chan did that on purpose? She is cheeky enough to do so.
Crack-jouchan chapter 20 . 6/17
I can't help but laugh at how she keeps calling his kenseikan 'hair noodles'. Considering her personality, she probably called them that infront of him during their marriage. I can just imagine him trying to convince her otherwise xD

I like Senbonzakura-chan. She seems like one of those cheeky princesses.
Crack-jouchan chapter 17 . 6/17
Uh. Well. Atleast now she can't say she doesn't love him back. Um. Well this is one big mess.
Crack-jouchan chapter 16 . 6/17
Hahahahaha! Poor Hisana and Renji. What a big ol' misunderstanding to be stuck in!
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 6/17
Aaaaand kaboom! The cover is blown. But to what extend, I've yet to know!
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 6/17
Wow! Wouldn't expect Hi-chan to be so fiery. Hmm... Then again, maybe that's expected since her zanpakuto is of the fire element. This will be interesting!~
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 6/17
AHAHAHAHA! This was one of the things I was waiting for! Hi-chan finding out her hubby left Rukia to die if not for Ichigo. Ooooh, he's so screwed... Or so I'd say, but sadly she has to maintain her cover.
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 6/17
P-poor Hisana... Oh, I feel bad for laughing at her plight. B-but she's like a deer caught in headlights and I...

By the way, it's 70th district! Sorry if it's been pointed out before, though.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/13
A very interesting and heart-rending opening. I can't wait to see more of poor Hisana's plight!
Alastro12 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed the first chapter. It really impressed me. After finishing, I was excited to go on to chapter two, but instead I found a character sheet full of spoilers and ridiculous descriptions. It completely turned me off. I wanted to just exit out, but decided to go on. I would have probably not been so bothered by it if it hadn't contained spoilers and character stats describing them as "Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight". This list wasn't necessary. Their stats and back story should have been given to us in tidbits as the story progressed.

I don't mind OC's, I actually kind of like them. I just wished I'd met them along the story and learned about them as it went on.

I'm sorry if I offended you or come off as a flamer. I'm not. I just wanted to let you know how terrible I found this to be. Again, sorry.
FairyChild11 chapter 32 . 8/1/2014