Reviews for Easily mistaken for loathing
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I liked it. i can't say whether or not an 18 year old boy would actually think any of this(being an 18 year old girl) but it was cute and they make a great couple.
AkashaV chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Hehehe I love it when Draco's even more clueless than Harry (you wouldn't think that could be possible! LOL) Cute story :)
KuroFaia-Neko chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
this is a really cute fic... ahh, the border line between love and hate is indeed very thin... i really love this fic... funny, entertaining and sweet... and it's like 'fuck my life up' is the new 'i love you'... )
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aww, brilliant!

From Me x
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love this!
SoundSystem chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love it! That was brilliant, totally awesome, may kudos bars rain down upon you!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh i really loved it :) :) any more? keep up the great work :) :)
Sara's Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
..."having him trapped against a wall would be very advantageous..." poor, deluded Draco.

I love commas. Fiercely. Most people don't use enough commas IMHO. :)

Oh, and I loved this. Especially the bit about the hair, for some reason, I could completely see him doing that. Nat x
GoddessofMadness chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Is this a one-shot? I hope not. I enjoy utter randomness...BUBBLES!...see! All in all, excellent. Please continue.
jtsbbsps-dk chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aaw, how sweet...
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Poor little bitchy Draco. I like him here. However, I still want Harry to get exactly what he wants/needs from this relationship. And, do something about Pansy's ears; I detest everyone making her ugly. Hasn't anyone noticed yet that JKR never gave any of the girls beauty and a personality. She gave us Ginerva but did not flesh out her character, just said she was beautiful. Hermione has bushy hair and buck teeth. Pansy looks like a train backed into her fact. Millicent looks like the offspring of a hag and a very drunk dark wizard... Lav and Par are too flighty and gossipy. All the girls are at the extremes; I wonder why?
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
this was so cute! you made Draco farily in character too!

cookies to you!