Reviews for Structurally Unsound
Haylia Jones chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
LOL big time. OMG I am cracking up. He just HAS to smoke this joint. So witty. its fantastic!~
Haylia Jones chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
the dialog is brilliant! I lol. I love this fic!
starzstruck-1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Ok, I'm not even done with the story yet, and I just have one thing to say; I've NEVER found a hookup/gf-OC that I enjoyed until now. I'd like to say its because I find them all monotonous and cardboard, but mostly its because I, as a rabid fangirl, get slightly jealous. Just a little. But I LOVE Claire. Love. Great work.
ion bond chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That's right, Claire - damn the man!

I have so much love for this chapter. The outside perspective of Sam and Dean undercover and not exactly on their best behavior had me laughing out loud.
Wicked Rebel chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
so i totally liked claire, which is saying something bc i normally dont like OFC's, and i think dean really did need to get laid to get some of his confidence back!

and i know this is kind of random to comment on, but i just got my wisdom taken out yesterday :X so im finding myself relating to him with the vicoden..
Merisha chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
God, I love you! What an awesome, powerful ending to another fantastic fic! My emotions were everywhere. I was laughing, crying and there was a sweet sadness in this last chapter that nearly finished me off! Wonderful stuff! I really loved: 'Because maybe he doesn’t just destroy things. Maybe he helps make them whole, too.' - absolutely beautiful sentiment ... and then Sammy with: 'I’m not fucking leaving you. If I go anywhere – you’re comin’ with me.' - he's such a bossy bitch ROFL :) - Thanks for another awesome read.

Merisha chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
God, I love this chapter. Love that Claire is the one who finally has to go in, and Dean smacking Sammy to keep him awake is hysterical. No sympathy, the jerk! ;)

Merisha chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
I love all the awkwardness (no thanks to Claire LOL) ;) - I'm also so relieved that Dean has found the courage to make it to the door, even though the boys can't get in. Dying to see what happens next. Excuse me for a few minutes while I rush off to read the next chapter :)

Mish
Merisha chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Okay, finally sitting still long enought to do some reading ROFL :) - Wonderful chapter, I still love Claire, and the hot action was amazing (I nearly had a cigarette and I don't smoke ROFL) :) - I loved this line: 'You’re just putting your worries where you can see them.' Dean can be very perceptive!

Off to read more :)

Merisha chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
ROFL :) - Totally love Bobby. And Sammy is being so firm but gentle, I love this line: 'Sam curls his fingers around the kneecap, slowly starts unbending the knee, centimeter by centimeter, adjusting his grip every so often. Dean closes his eyes, tightens his jaw; it hurts but it’s working. He can feel it creak open, like a rusty door.'

It's a good thing I don't have to choose all my favorite parts in your stories ... cause I'd be copying and pasting like a mad person ROFL :)

Merisha chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Okay :) - You are still completely all kinds of awesome (nods head) :) - I love the humor in the chapter, mixed with the intense angst, both from Dean and Sammy. Claire is still awesome, she's totally endearing! Wonderful stuff!

Merisha chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I love Claires character ;) - and how the boys can just plant themselves anywhere and almost be at home, which I is how they live LOL :) - another awesome chapter.

Merisha chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
'Claire never realized the FBI was so … No. She will not think badass. She will not think badass. Too late. Badass.'

ROFL ... hysterical! :) - I can feel how helpless Dean feels, not being able to protect Sammy, which has always been his job. Each chapter is getting more exciting, I wish I read faster LOL :)

Merisha chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I totally love how these two boys manage to pull the wool over everyone's eyes ... and Dean saying, 'They are maybe some of the worst FBI agents ever' was hysterical. I love that he's still smoking, that he's trying to keep it together while Sammy takes the lead. You just draw me into your world with such ease, can't wait for the next chapter ... and WOO HOO, there are more! :)

Merisha chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm dying happy right now LOL :) - the way you describe Dean and Sam as agents is totally believable, with all the snide and bullshit remarks inbetween. You really know how to get into their skins, I love it. And Dean just passed out ... so I'm dying happy right now ... did I say that already? LOL :)

136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »