Reviews for Structurally Unsound
Velvet Green chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Bobby returned! Loved that. And lol to that little "can I go for your brother?" conversation between Sam and Claire.
Velvet Green chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
I was giggling all the way through stoned Dean and Sam at the beginning; Sam bemoaning his vase was just too cute. I also liked their later discussion. I wonder what Sam's found about the case...
Velvet Green chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Uh-oh. Looks like between the beer and the weed, Sam will get his wish for a Dean confession after all, hee. I love all the wooden spoon waving.
Velvet Green chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Lol - Claire's fantastic.
Velvet Green chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
So it's not Claire's father. I wonder if there's more to Dean's flashback...
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
"No agent in a suit gets to call her sweetheart, even if he has a gunshot wound and is gay for his partner." - this just about killed me. Claire's a wonderful character, and I love the moment they all sip tea simultaneously.
masondixon chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
Loved this story. I am a week into quitting smoking and this story almost killed me...but I loved it anyway. Thanks for writing it.
sela117 chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
I finally got the chance to catch up on this story and I was not dissapointed. There were so many different facets (angst, humor, romance, action, whumpage) and you mixed them together perfectly, much the way the show does.

Claire was such a great character, and I'm glad her and Dean connected. He's been in a tough place since the accident, still trying to figure out his new life. Like you wrote; he was always good at two things, hunting and women, now he's doubting his abilities in both areas, but Claire seemed to give him back some confidence.

The scene where Dean was wraping up Sam's shoulder was great too. (I'm a Dean girl, but I'd be right there with Claire oogling a shirtless Sam!) And both boys were so cluesless about it! "No t-shirts were harmed.." Hee!

Concussed Sam had me cracking up! "m, we gonna cuddle?"

I'm glad you gave us flashbacks to when Dean got hurt, up until now we only knew the basics about what happened, and I'm glad to find out more of the details. Both boys certainly have their share of nightmares now, don't they?

I could keep going on, but I'm going to stop now, cuz I see a new story posted and I can't wait to go start reading it!

Thanks for sharing you stories!

Sheila
Lizzie-Lou chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Oh my god - loved this!

I don't think I have read a better portrayal of the boys with such a fantastic OC - I loved Claire! And wounded smoking Dean - well it doesn't get better than that (I have a bit of a fetish for smoking guys since Spike) Bloody marvelous, well done and thanks for sharing.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
Excellent story (as always)! Dean needs to work on his smoking habit the poor guy! Can't wait for the more to come, like I said before I really like this 'verse!
Elenita A chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
That was fantastic! I love the continuing story line and can't wait to find out what happens next. Sam will always be there! Poor Dean, does he ever get any better? I'll be here waiting for more. Thanks!
Poppyflake chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward reading more like it.

Cheers
Aecoris chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Just got myself updated on the last few chapters and I loved it! You have such great use of description and the story feels so real! Glad that Dean and Clarie got together-Dean needed that. I'm also glad that Sam told Dean that he's not going to leave him. Dean really needed to hear that from Sam. HE won't show it but it probably made him feel a lot better. Can't wait for more from this verse!
deangirl1 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
I'm not sure I've ever been happier to see the words "more to come"! I loved this start to finish. Love Dean with Claire. Loved Claire's comfort relationship with cheese - lol. Dean's reflections on what he'd do if he wasn't hunting and how much he'd hate it ... And major props to your Sam for promising not to leave Dean! The flashback to the hospital was heartbreaking - so being the sick puppy I am - I'm really hoping that we are going to get the full version of what happened...! PLEASE? I'll be keeping my eye out for the next installment!
Chiiyo86 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Really cool ending!

I appreciate that you took the time to conclude the story by showing the aftermath. There were a lot of nice moments in the chapter, like all the Dean/Claire's moments, or the boys taking a nap on the same bed (it was cute), or Sam thinking of what must be Dean's day-to-day life, and a lot of other things that I don't remenber right now.

I'm sad this is the end of this particular story, but I'm so looking forward for other stories in this verse.

Thank you very much for the story!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »