Reviews for Structurally Unsound
Velvet Green chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
So many good things in this chapter, like the Led Zeppelin boxed set metaphor, Sam's introspective moment, and the last line, to name a few.

I really, really enjoyed this story, and Claire is such an awesome OC - quirky and fun, but still very believable. She's the first OC love interest for Dean I ever actually not only liked (and I wasn't even sure that was possible), but am sorry to see go.

Plus, you write some wonderful H/C. I think I may be rapidly falling in love with this AU - glad to hear there's more :)
Velvet Green chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
Great chapter! Claire's yoga suggestion (would go well with the accupuncture, though, lol), Dean's flashback, his rescue manoeuvre, concussed Sam and their discussion - /so/ fun to read.
Velvet Green chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
It's sealed? Huh! To quote Claire: weird.

"And he gets just one fleeting taste of how his dad must have felt, being a single parent, no one to share the burden of worry with… and he softens towards John, just a little. Just a little." - I really love the little insightful moments you have in your fics, like this one
Velvet Green chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Hee, poor Dean. He stood no chance against Claire :)
Velvet Green chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Bobby returned! Loved that. And lol to that little "can I go for your brother?" conversation between Sam and Claire.
Velvet Green chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
I was giggling all the way through stoned Dean and Sam at the beginning; Sam bemoaning his vase was just too cute. I also liked their later discussion. I wonder what Sam's found about the case...
Velvet Green chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Uh-oh. Looks like between the beer and the weed, Sam will get his wish for a Dean confession after all, hee. I love all the wooden spoon waving.
Velvet Green chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Lol - Claire's fantastic.
Velvet Green chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
So it's not Claire's father. I wonder if there's more to Dean's flashback...
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
"No agent in a suit gets to call her sweetheart, even if he has a gunshot wound and is gay for his partner." - this just about killed me. Claire's a wonderful character, and I love the moment they all sip tea simultaneously.
masondixon chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
Loved this story. I am a week into quitting smoking and this story almost killed me...but I loved it anyway. Thanks for writing it.
sela117 chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
I finally got the chance to catch up on this story and I was not dissapointed. There were so many different facets (angst, humor, romance, action, whumpage) and you mixed them together perfectly, much the way the show does.

Claire was such a great character, and I'm glad her and Dean connected. He's been in a tough place since the accident, still trying to figure out his new life. Like you wrote; he was always good at two things, hunting and women, now he's doubting his abilities in both areas, but Claire seemed to give him back some confidence.

The scene where Dean was wraping up Sam's shoulder was great too. (I'm a Dean girl, but I'd be right there with Claire oogling a shirtless Sam!) And both boys were so cluesless about it! "No t-shirts were harmed.." Hee!

Concussed Sam had me cracking up! "m, we gonna cuddle?"

I'm glad you gave us flashbacks to when Dean got hurt, up until now we only knew the basics about what happened, and I'm glad to find out more of the details. Both boys certainly have their share of nightmares now, don't they?

I could keep going on, but I'm going to stop now, cuz I see a new story posted and I can't wait to go start reading it!

Thanks for sharing you stories!

Lizzie-Lou chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Oh my god - loved this!

I don't think I have read a better portrayal of the boys with such a fantastic OC - I loved Claire! And wounded smoking Dean - well it doesn't get better than that (I have a bit of a fetish for smoking guys since Spike) Bloody marvelous, well done and thanks for sharing.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
Excellent story (as always)! Dean needs to work on his smoking habit the poor guy! Can't wait for the more to come, like I said before I really like this 'verse!
Elenita A chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
That was fantastic! I love the continuing story line and can't wait to find out what happens next. Sam will always be there! Poor Dean, does he ever get any better? I'll be here waiting for more. Thanks!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »