Reviews for Structurally Unsound
Chiiyo86 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Really cool ending!

I appreciate that you took the time to conclude the story by showing the aftermath. There were a lot of nice moments in the chapter, like all the Dean/Claire's moments, or the boys taking a nap on the same bed (it was cute), or Sam thinking of what must be Dean's day-to-day life, and a lot of other things that I don't remenber right now.

I'm sad this is the end of this particular story, but I'm so looking forward for other stories in this verse.

Thank you very much for the story!
Lisa Paris chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Wonderful. I love the way you write. Both brothers are so keenly observed - but most especially Dean. He breaks my heart.

Looking forward to much more.
PADavis chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
A fantastic story - your characterizations are so apt, and so pointedly perfect, I'm in awe. Beautifully told, pacing, dialog, naughty bits - brilliant. And your OC was realistic and quirky. Thanks for a great read.

Phoebe
Zatnikatel chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Omigod I can't believe it's over! What am I going to do? It has been wonderful, thank you so much! What a fantastic chapter to go out on... profoundly touching the way D and C sorta dance around the 'l word', and so obvious that there is genuine caring and feeling there, not just a one-nighter. So sad that D will never get the chance to settle with someone like her because of this sense of duty he has. And that scene with Sam upstairs listening to them and feeling lonely and feeling his brother's loneliness... there are so many levels to this story. You should feel very proud of yourself! Please write more, soon. And it would be nice to see Claire again...
Trish62 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Oh no... I have nothing to look forward to! I'm so glad I found it! I'm adding you so that your next story will not be missed. Thanks again for a good read!
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
glad to know that there is more to come. I am enjoying this series. So Sam get your brother to a doctor/acupuncturist/yoga person asap! How can Dean even walk? Favorite set of lines "“I’m. Not. Leaving. Ever. If we find Dad and we can kill this thing – I don’t know what I’m going to do, but I’m not gonna just bail on you. I’m here, Dean, I’m here. I know I wasn’t, not for a long time, and I – f*&, dude, I know I wasn’t there when you needed me, when Dad took off—”" Nice when Sam admits that stuff...great job
Maz101 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Thank you for a wonderful story. What you have done to poor Dean and his leg is harsh but the way you've woven your stories around it and the impact it has on the relationships is just awesome. I wish he'd quit smoking though!

Clair was a great great character - and fitted so well with Dean that I didn't even mind. Huh!

And don't get me started on the brothers'.

Your writing of pain is just amazing. The reaction to it just so believable.

I have loved this.
Zatnikatel chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Way to make a Saturday night! I've realized one of the reasons I like Claire so much is that she reminds me of my kid in the way she is off at all sorts of tangents [the yoga!]. She's just so normal compared to the boys! This is so perfectly paced: character development teamed with a dash of introspection and a sprinkling of action. You have some hoodoo priest working some mojo for you, don't you?
michallev chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
briliant chapter as alwayw. poor Dean- it must be really hard on him to lean on people like that. And how helpless he must feel- he can't walk (he can't even stand) and he has to let Clair do his job for him. it can't be easy.

I have a feeling you are wrapping this story up (I hope not- but if you are- please write a new fic soon- I love your stories), so just a couple of requests- please let us know (and Dean remember) what really happend in his accident, and what John did when it all happened... and can you pleas make Dean a little bit more banged up and injured- because, come on, he can't possibly be alright with his injury and the hit he had just suffered- No body is superman- not even Dean Winchester...

And one last request- pleas, pleas, please update soon
Poppyflake chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Really enjoying this so far. Poor Dean's certainly not having a good time and I do like your concussed Sam. It's a good job Claire is there as they'd be really stuck! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Trish62 chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
More to love! Claire is awesome! And well, what's not to love about scared Dean and concussed Sam? Hehe
deangirl1 chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Just when I think that I can't love Claire anymore... God - you have to make her a recurring character - she's awesome! And I generally hate OCs... so hard nut to crack here! I'm thinking that Dean is going to be pretty depressed about this whole hunt though... kind of makes it look like he really can't do the job... *pets him*... Claire needs to try to make him feel better...
deangirl1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Real life has been keeping me away - I fully intend on going back to review the last chapter to tell you how HOT it was...

I loved this chapter - Claire is awesome - I'm loving her interactions with Dean.

Sam Winchester - cockblocking since 1983 - RFLMAO! I totally want that on a t-shirt! Awesome!

I loved how you had Dean touching Sam before trying to get in the cabin - - did you get that from Yellow Fever? It was something I totally noticed in that episode - everytime Dean got freaked out, he reached out to touch Sam for reassurance - so funny that the no-chick-click brother is the most tactile - Dean often touches Sam to comfort either Sam or himself...maybe I'm not paying enough attention but I never see Sam doing that... And now I get another chapter!
Chiiyo86 chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Heh, action! It was cool!(I know I'm bad at writing action, so I admire people who can).

I liked that we had some of the memories of Dean's accident. I hope we'll have more.

Poor Sammy, all beaten... But concussed!Sammy is cute.

I feel the end of the story coming... Will next chapter be the last? I think I don't want it to end...

See you!
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
jeepers how can Dean hunt like this...he is going to end up hurting that leg so much he is not going to be able to walk on it...Love how Claire took charge and solved the problem for the boys...good update!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »