Reviews for Discover Yourself
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I love it Keep going! can't wait for more! U should do a sequel! I would totally read it! )
StormiRaine65454 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
great story very funny
SilverIceBlueEyes chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Aw, sweet. A little short though. But I think it works, perhaps if you had dragged it out it wouldn't have been as good as it was.
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
Of course drunk Bella would get pregnant. I knew she would get happy about it once it actually happened. Since you already mentioned her looking for surrogates for Rose and Alice, so I'm not sure what else she has planned. I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter to find out.
Elizabeth McCarthy chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Great chapter! I hope you update soon so I can read more! thx.
Janelle-May chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
its good

update soon!
Everintruiged chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I like it! I don't think it's dumb, I think it's pretty interesting... it's certainly unique and I'd love to see what other twist and turns you have planned for this story!

everintruiged
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I can't help but be irritated with Rose. I understand her being upset not being able to have kids, but that is no reason to push Bella because she is capable and doesn't want to. The worse thing that someone could do is be pressured into having a child when they don't want to. Ok, off my soapbox. I'm still enjoying this story and am curious to see how it goes from here.
Janelle-May chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
This is good, I think that Rosalie is a little insercure about herself, she has to stop thinking about herself as a he, that everyone like judges her but as a guy.

Love they stroy btw, lol

Janelle-May
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
LOL. I'm so loving this one.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
OMG that is hilarious. I never thought I would ever read Emmett confessing he thought he was gay.
Elizabeth McCarthy chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Wow. I like it a lot, it's very different and creative. Great thinking! Please continue!
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I actually really liked it! The chap was really long as well, so that I absolutely loved!

Also, I think I spotted a few grammar mistakes... not too mcuh, but still, maybe get a beta?

I love Ronald as well, usually, I don't prefer other charecters, but he totally made my day. Anyhow, update soon!

everintruiged

p.s. A little favour. I was wondering if you could check out my stories as well? Thanks!
Lullabelly chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
omg!

i have only read the first like 15 sentences and i just figured out what was going to happen!

ah!

i think that ronald is going to have a sex change and then become rosalie

am i right?

well i am just going to review again after i know what happens...

sorry for the rambling!
Janelle-May chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
omg, that was different, but a good different

i liked it