Reviews for The Batman, the Panther, and Jade
EchoSerenade chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews... It's such a great story. I love it so much! Wish there was a sequel :P
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 25 . 1/13/2012
Great story I can't wait for the sqeuel
Suz Singer chapter 25 . 6/3/2011
I love this! Once I get on my computer, I'll review every chapter! I hope you do a sequel!
aNamelessFace chapter 25 . 4/17/2011
IT WAS AWESOME!
EminemTDGpink chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
This was really good. I wouldn't have guessed that the panther was Jade, so that was an awesome twist. To me this story was written extremely well and the thing that would make it better would be a sequel. :D
THE LIFE chapter 25 . 2/8/2009
Sequel sequel

I WANT A SEQUEL!

because it is a great story

SEQUEL
Lady Slone chapter 25 . 11/22/2008
Damn I was hopeing for a happy ending oh well great story.
Vanafindiel chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I'm guessing David is the Panther.
Vanafindiel chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
Bruce was eight when his parents die, but I swear the kid who played him looked twelve.
Vanafindiel chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
The next three days Jade had to have her calls screened. Hank had done well and slipped the tabloid under her door so she saw it when she woke up on Monday morning. ‘Jade Walters, daughter of Ruben Walters, is no stranger to the spotlight. With previous relationships with A-list celebrities, love triangles, and wild nights she has seen more than her fair share of news coverage. Just recently she had publicly broken up with her fiancé David Xander, CEO of Tempest Incorporated, and with this new information we may see why. Since arriving in Gotham Jade Walters has been seen accompanying Bruce Wayne, owner of Wayne Enterprises, on a number of occasions and even spent an evening at his mansion. Most recently we have received photos of a quiet and romantic dinner the two spent just last night. Now that their romance is out many are wondering just how long had Jade been seeing the young billionaire?”

Whoa. That looks big on the little review box...anyways.

That paragraph was a huge morph; it went from Jade, to an article about Jade, then it turned to being Alfred to reciting said article to Bruce.

Just a bit confusing, but nothing too serious.
Vanafindiel chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
Could have been longer. I more for detail, and a bit of dialogue. Definitely should have more interaction between the characters.
Vanafindiel chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Here comes the constructive criticism.

There are a few bumps in this chapter.

One, to me, is Batman sticking with Jade when she was waking up and getting in the ambulance was very uncharacteristic. Batman is the perfect picture of an aloof hero. He would have hammered the driver to the ground, check to see if the girl was ok, seeing that she was, would leave her to stash his tumbler, then come back to watch said victim from the nearest shadowed alcove he could find, making sure she was going to be taken care of.

Next was the different scenes you had going on. You didn't separate them so it made for a slightly confusing read. But not all that bad.

One point I have to make is I don't think Batman should have been there for the interrogation of the driver. All that he learned, he could have learned from Gordon. Batman is a very behind-the-scenes kinda guy, he would not want people to know of his involvement, unless he had no other choice.

Still, over all this chapter wasn't too bad.

Onward I shall go!
Vanafindiel chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Oh, dear...
Vanafindiel chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Well. I like the Panther. Made him/her caring, in a way.
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I like it. But sadly, I admit, I'm not a big fan of the name Jade. I'm a two syllable name kinda girl. It's makes it easier with the nick names.

No more complaining from me though, I shall read on!