Reviews for Trickster
Ariesp19 chapter 12 . 7/25
Hope to see more...
Ichigo Mirai chapter 12 . 7/21
This is good! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Nenuks chapter 12 . 7/7
And the rest of the story? Pick an idea and run with it!
ChiffonShock chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Really hope you come back to this story!
nouch chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
... I don't really understand why the goblin's wards didn't protect the shops... it seems a little to easy forthem to break in ... well, now that he's homeless again, I thinks he will go back to hogwart, but I don't really like this idea. maybe to severus's home...
this said, I really like this story ! :)
thanks a lot for sharing it !
EverChangingMetamorphmagus chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Damn you! You made me cry when I saw the date that you last updated! NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT SEVEN YEARS! You're leaving me dangling on this cliff, and I'm just about to slip! I BEG YOU! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
Jannafrancine chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Great story. I hope you can catch a plot bunny to help you continue it sometime.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
It seems a little convenient that RIGHT after Harry has refused to move, he gets attacked... Dumbledick... if you had anything to do with this... you shalt rue this day! RUE IT I SAY!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Wtf? AN HOUR? GODDAMIT. I think Umbridge would ratherHarry die gruesomely screwing the world than living and saving everyones shit. (-_-) Bet she stalled. How the fuck did they get through the damn wards and why didnt harry just fucking go under his cloak oe a dillusioning charm or some shit? Wtf Har? DX I dont want you to get hurt dammit. Pleas3 update soon! dx
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
This lovely little story should really be picked up again!
varthanaa chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Weren't there wards from the goblins?..
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Oh I hate that it stopped there! It was sooo good! :(
KLS-Blueskies chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
This seems pretty much abandoned but I think Harry should not get involved with the order or Dumbledore. If he has to be a part of the war then it should be with the people he trusts
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
has this been adopted or rewritten because it's been over four years since you updated this story?
sesshys lover chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
I think he should kick some ass, who is to say that Dumbledore didn't have someone whisper In Feneris ear about where Harrys shop was? Just so he could keep him under his thumb its well known that he doesn't like the fact that he cant control Harry.