Reviews for Trickster
It's a shame this is marked complete when it's a WIP. Obviously you're not coming back to it after all this time so it would be better to mark it on hiatus or abandoned to prevent people from wasting their time on an unfinished story.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
8 years 8 years why won't u come back I need ro know I NEED TO KNOW :'(
Ariesp19 chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
Hope to see more...
Ichigo Mirai chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
This is good! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Nenuks chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
And the rest of the story? Pick an idea and run with it!
ChiffonShock chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Really hope you come back to this story!
nouch chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
... I don't really understand why the goblin's wards didn't protect the shops... it seems a little to easy forthem to break in ... well, now that he's homeless again, I thinks he will go back to hogwart, but I don't really like this idea. maybe to severus's home...
this said, I really like this story ! :)
thanks a lot for sharing it !
EverChangingMetamorphmagus chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Damn you! You made me cry when I saw the date that you last updated! NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT SEVEN YEARS! You're leaving me dangling on this cliff, and I'm just about to slip! I BEG YOU! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
Jannafrancine chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Great story. I hope you can catch a plot bunny to help you continue it sometime.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
It seems a little convenient that RIGHT after Harry has refused to move, he gets attacked... Dumbledick... if you had anything to do with this... you shalt rue this day! RUE IT I SAY!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Wtf? AN HOUR? GODDAMIT. I think Umbridge would ratherHarry die gruesomely screwing the world than living and saving everyones shit. (-_-) Bet she stalled. How the fuck did they get through the damn wards and why didnt harry just fucking go under his cloak oe a dillusioning charm or some shit? Wtf Har? DX I dont want you to get hurt dammit. Pleas3 update soon! dx
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
This lovely little story should really be picked up again!
varthanaa chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Weren't there wards from the goblins?..
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Oh I hate that it stopped there! It was sooo good! :(
KLS-Blueskies chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
This seems pretty much abandoned but I think Harry should not get involved with the order or Dumbledore. If he has to be a part of the war then it should be with the people he trusts