Reviews for Trickster
8 years 8 years why won't u come back I need ro know I NEED TO KNOW :'(
Ariesp19 chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
Hope to see more...
Ichigo Mirai chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
This is good! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Nenuks chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
And the rest of the story? Pick an idea and run with it!
ChiffonShock chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Really hope you come back to this story!
nouch chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
... I don't really understand why the goblin's wards didn't protect the shops... it seems a little to easy forthem to break in ... well, now that he's homeless again, I thinks he will go back to hogwart, but I don't really like this idea. maybe to severus's home...
this said, I really like this story ! :)
thanks a lot for sharing it !
EverChangingMetamorphmagus chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Damn you! You made me cry when I saw the date that you last updated! NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT SEVEN YEARS! You're leaving me dangling on this cliff, and I'm just about to slip! I BEG YOU! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
Jannafrancine chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Great story. I hope you can catch a plot bunny to help you continue it sometime.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
It seems a little convenient that RIGHT after Harry has refused to move, he gets attacked... Dumbledick... if you had anything to do with this... you shalt rue this day! RUE IT I SAY!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Wtf? AN HOUR? GODDAMIT. I think Umbridge would ratherHarry die gruesomely screwing the world than living and saving everyones shit. (-_-) Bet she stalled. How the fuck did they get through the damn wards and why didnt harry just fucking go under his cloak oe a dillusioning charm or some shit? Wtf Har? DX I dont want you to get hurt dammit. Pleas3 update soon! dx
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
This lovely little story should really be picked up again!
varthanaa chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Weren't there wards from the goblins?..
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Oh I hate that it stopped there! It was sooo good! :(
KLS-Blueskies chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
This seems pretty much abandoned but I think Harry should not get involved with the order or Dumbledore. If he has to be a part of the war then it should be with the people he trusts
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
has this been adopted or rewritten because it's been over four years since you updated this story?