Reviews for Winter's Fury
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Nice!
Sammael Silverpen chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
An excellent story. Well worth the read!

Well done to you!
KaminariRyuu chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
WOO! That was an explosive ending! Why was it a cliffhanger though? :(
KaminariRyuu chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Haha! That was really good! Once again a great chapter. The leather straps part was probably my favorite part.
KaminariRyuu chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
WOO! I love hot guys with guns...even if they are not alive or real. I'm in more suspense then before. I cannot wait till it's finished so I know what happens in the end! One spelling error I found was talk active. It should be talkative. If you want any ideas, right now in one of my stories...wait nevermind that might not work. Anyway keep it up!
alienphantom chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
excellent!
KaminariRyuu chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Woo! This is getting even more awesome! You still have a few grammer and spelling errors, but the detail and feel of the writing is right on target. Keep it up.
KaminariRyuu chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
This is really good. I loved the suspense and you're really good with detailing the fights. It's very impressive. There are once again a couple grammer mistakes, but other than that it's fantastic. This is developing into a great story.
KaminariRyuu chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Yeah! I'm glad you liked my suggestion. THat makes me feel special. Anyway I liked this chapter. You didn't introduce Slade too soon. I liked the fact that he was the client and how he got his butt whooped big time by Frosty (*Fangirl nickname*). :P

It showed that Frosty is no where near weak, but sometimes unexpectant of things going on around him. It also helped look a little into Frosty's past. Great job.
KaminariRyuu chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Hahahaha! This was incredible. It really kept me entertained. I like Frostbite a lot. I find his attitude hilarious beyond compare. This is truely a great story. Fro what I've seen, I don't think there's anything you need to change. As for a suggestion...let's see.

Oh I got it! How about the TT are fighting Frostbite again, and something happens (like a cave collasping or something) and Raven and Frostbite are stuck together away from everyone. That would be hilarious...I think. How would I know I'm just a otaku. :P
13LuckyWishes chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
For a second there I thought this was going to be one of those 'I'm from (enter a Titan's name here)'s past and here to get revenge after they stopped me from (Enter a random crime here).' I'm glad it's not. :D Anyways, it's really good so far, and I like your writing style. I want to know where you're going with this, so keep it up! I'm off to read the next chapter.

~Willowleaf2560
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I love the title of this story, I love the whole character of Frostbite and I love this story in general. It would be SO awesome if this story was an arc in the Teen Titans cartoon series.

Hope ya write more!

Sizzlin'-Starry-Night-sky
Moving Mountains chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Another great chapter! Love where this is going so please update soon :)