Reviews for Never Runs Smoothly
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
This "2 chapters per ""story""" crap is annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Eric knows he has a big dick and he knows Sookie doesn't have a circus tent vagina, so ramming into her like that is sexual assault.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Crazy fellowship fanatics! On to the next sequel!
Chipndalegal chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Of course I hate that Sookie got hurt, but it was lovely to see all the people that came to Merlotte's to help protect her. And I just loved how Eric took care of her and how single minded he was about wanting to heal her and end her pain. He really is a sweet old vampire, for her anyway. I also really like that he listens to her and takes her ideas so seriously. That is such a beautiful sign of his respect for her.
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
They seem to be doing a pretty good job of being a couple. He lets her have more independence than he is comfortable with and she is learning to relax into being a wealthy man's woman. I like that they both are more or less going against their instincts and thinking before they react with each other. Of course the angry office sex was really more likely an extension of the fear they both have of Sookie actually getting hurt again.
Barranca chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
You ended your story in such an interesting place, I was taken with the plot and eager to find out what happens next :) Luckily the sequel is up! I feel a bit bad for Sookie, she has not managed to get any peace for a while, but she has great friends and allies so hopefully everything will work out.
TheLadyKT chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
wow Andy is really a moron. Poor Sookie. Thank god for Trey. Arlene is such a sheep. smart plan
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
awww a house cat. Better tell bubba not to eat him. lol
momzombie chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
I hope Victor and Felipe don't have some diabolical plan in mind. With the Fellowship after them they don't need even more stress.
KYSun chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Loved the chapter. I hate that Sookie and Eric have to go to Vegas now for Filipe. Gr.. Hope he doesn't see this as a chance to keep her their for her safety.. She's safer with Eric and hope it stays that way. Thanks
elwren75 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I love this Eric/Sookie verse. I'm so glad you've done another part. Your portrayl of Eric is perfect I think; he's still Eric as we first know him but we also see his vulnerability and his love for Sookie. Wonderful!
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
VampMad50 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Loving the story so far (and First part). Keep writing!
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Its so adorable how overprotective Eric is of her.
simicat chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
One really great thing about finding these earlier stories is that you get to read them one after another and not have to wait!

Another great story, Cat. Can't wait to read the sequel!