Reviews for Rescued
Han chapter 18 . 4/6
Cheesy ending lol
magic yin yang chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
I loved it! I even cried a little (but not sad tears). This is one of the best fanfics ever and I have liked/favorited over 150 stories and counting.
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
I think this story is wonderful! A one shot of what happens next would be nice though.
BloodstainedBubbles chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
loved it
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Aww mrs zabini is so nice
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Damn I forgot about Victor you dont seem him much in fanfiction
Mrs Malfoy chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
Wow great well done
Rose chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
I loved this story! It wasn't horrible cliche like most of the ones ive read on here and it had excellent character development! I'm glad that you kept the characters with their same personalities. This is honestly my favorite fan fic ive read on here so far. Congratulations. You did an excellent job. :)
Freak-With-Issues chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
A really sweet ending to an amazing story.
Hermione Malfoy chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
Love it..it's too fluffy and that's why i love it, i have a cold in the middle of the summer so i have been feeling bad but this story makes me happy and mkes me want to gigle like crazy..
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
Awwww so much love for this couple! Love them to bits and low this story too! Good work
SideswipesSunshine42 chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
PLOT HOLE! Okay, so you said Victor had her wand. BUT then you had her use it to save Draco - when and how did she get it back?

~Rose
malfoys muggle 21 chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
Beautifully written. Great pace and lovely ending
SimplyAnn chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
That was great:) it was super intense at the beginning but got really cute at the end:) I loved it!
TheatreGeek101 chapter 18 . 8/15/2010