Reviews for Rescued
Rose chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
I loved this story! It wasn't horrible cliche like most of the ones ive read on here and it had excellent character development! I'm glad that you kept the characters with their same personalities. This is honestly my favorite fan fic ive read on here so far. Congratulations. You did an excellent job. :)
Freak-With-Issues chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
A really sweet ending to an amazing story.
Hermione Malfoy chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
Love it..it's too fluffy and that's why i love it, i have a cold in the middle of the summer so i have been feeling bad but this story makes me happy and mkes me want to gigle like crazy..
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
Awwww so much love for this couple! Love them to bits and low this story too! Good work
SideswipesSunshine42 chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
PLOT HOLE! Okay, so you said Victor had her wand. BUT then you had her use it to save Draco - when and how did she get it back?

Rose
malfoys muggle 21 chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
Beautifully written. Great pace and lovely ending
SimplyAnn chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
That was great:) it was super intense at the beginning but got really cute at the end:) I loved it!
TheatreGeek101 chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Awesome
TheatreGeek101 chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Omg! You got this quote "Love is for the dreamers, Draco. Love is for those who have their heads stuck up in the clouds!" from tge movie Cinderella! Not the cartoon one either! I luv it!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I loved this line: "I swear if you tell me you love him, I'll jump off a cliff."

SO GREAT!
Mason and Alex chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
That was awesome xDD
Dawn-Breaker97 chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
This was bloody brilliant! I cried,smiled, had my mouth hanging open in shock and laughed. Mostly laughed. Some of the things you thought up are just soo funny! "You look like you've just seen filch in a wedding dress!" I laughed my head off at this! Loved this story! LOVED IT! Couldn't be better! :D
TheLighterBlonde chapter 18 . 2/4/2010
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 18 . 2/1/2010
That was really cute!

Light-hearted and nice, it was perfect!

xx 3
yrenne chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
An amazing story... sad, funny and sometimes fluffy, but sometimes you just can't avoid fluffiness. It's necessary, I guess xD

I loved reading it and very much enjoyed every chapter.

and btw Zabini's mum Rocks! xD