Reviews for Fall
FAN!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So cute!
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow this is exactly how I picture their relationship! This is my fave oneshot out of all the ones I read from you
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
...Damn, this is too cute!
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
-face red- I'm no good at sappy romantic moments! but it was well written and greatly done... and... and... AH! I think it killed me reading it.

-falling into a pit of a grave to die in silence-
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
AW! so cute! so so cute. and sweet. and loving. and everything else a relationship's suppose to be.

Evelynn
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This is so cute. And I remember reading it a while back when I couldn't leave a review because of some login problem or other. So now I can finally say it: I love this little one, it's really warm and sweet and it makes you just want to curl up with someone you love and sleep. It sounds weird written down, but yeah. And that was meant in a good way, btw. I love the 'mysteriously grow a spork out of the bloody socket where his eye used to be'. Heheheh gotta love. Well done, it's really cute.
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Again that was so cute!
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aw! I love that song! Great job!
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i love how you explained their relationship. great ficcy.
much love chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was incredibly sweet. I like how songs can just so encompass a pairing. It was so in character.
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Well I like your ridiculous little drabbles. XDXD Seiner is amazing, especially the way you write it. They're perfect together. And yes, they are definitely manly men. lol. So keep posting your drabbles and update Remembering the Forgotten and I'll keep reviewing 'em!
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I loved the ending. :D
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow, you sure do like your Seiner. Hell, that's cool with me.

;D

I loved loved loved loved it - and it DOES kinda remind me of something...but I'm not sure what...

Eh, either way. It was cute

-Y
Miura Tsubaki chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nya, that was kyoot. X3

Miura (Bwaha, short review for a short story! XD)