Reviews for Haunted Summer Adventure
Katherine S chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
OMG! This is so cute... But there is a question. I am taking that everyone is normal in this story. There are no vampires and vampire hunters, only humans right? Love the made up game, hey, maybe I could try it with my friends sometime, it would definitely bring cool entertainment. Anyways, please update soon... The story is quite cute and it would be a waste if it was to be left alone like this. _
ErzaScarlet14 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
It's cute I like this!
Crikeywhathappened chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
ZERO NEVER GOT A CHANCE!

Ah well i'm over it lol

Update!

Toya xx
yuki3364 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
well you know its not so bad of a chapter...its nice i HATED it because its a kaname yuuki fic...i hate those...no offense but I'm not going to read this anymore...i don't want the kaname yuuki pairing to influence my mind...but hey its nice...just not my type
GreysRocks4ever chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
i like it can't wait for more!
UniQueMimI O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Really cute i love it! Can't wait for new chapter
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
very nice! - A

Looking forward to the next chapter! - N

A and N
kanameislurveee3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
thank you so much for writing me the fic! :D i shall try to make your amv extra special. I know, i know you hate Kaname's guts so bad you wish he didn't exist in the VK universe, but i hate zero-chan just as much :D, so bear with me. I love it so far, though i have yet to see some Kanayuki action.

Looking forward to your next update. \./ *turns to go bash up zero's head with a baseball bat*