Reviews for Hell Is For Children
LacieDayParade chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Duude... this is LONG! I managed to get through two 6 minute songs, a 4 minute song, and halfway through a five minute song. And my eyes were burning as I read the really long paragraphs... But it was still awesome, and well worth the time it took to read.

I still want to know what Her real name was, I don't like calling Her by She, and things like that in my head. so, a name would be a good thing to come up with, lol.

Awesome fic, and I can't wait to read anything else you've written!

LawleyPop024

x
hilookatme chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
like i said in my PM, awesome fanfic! i wouldn't mind a follow up though. anyways, i agree with most of the reviews here. you should have made some chapters for it. never the less. i loved it. :D your nameless girl was a great touch to the story. maybe its just me, but i kinda got the feeling that the poor girl represented all the nameless innocents of the abused.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
good in the wrongest way! oh what a guilty pleasure! lol. Beautiful writing, nice control of language and no dialogue. Interesting choice. :)
Lolgirl98765 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
WOW! This was really good! I liked how you payed attention to each character's feelings, unlike some abuse stories where they just say what hapened instead of actually getting into what the character felt. Plus i liked the idea of sam and dean having a sister.
Raksha-Keller17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I really like dyour story, it was well written, but you really should not have written stuff in the chunks you did. It made it hard to read and concentrate on what was going on. Short paragraphs would have been better and you could have divided each chunk in to short chapters.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Poor kids. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
milamoorea chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
pretty good darlin! though im a lil jealous how well you capture abuse situations :)lol

nice job

peace

M
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow. Just...Wow. that was really good and really sad, It wasnt insentive either, i really did like it.

Well done for being able to tackle such a sensitive issue with respect and tact. Awesome job!

K