Reviews for Like Lightning
gigglebutt45 chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
I really wish you'd continue this story...
Hopeful Sole chapter 41 . 1/4/2013
This was really good and so sweet I Loved it
Kiara chapter 41 . 9/30/2012
Hi ive read this story like a million times and it makes me love it every time ive read it and ive just wanted to ask u have u considered making a sequel to this story like maybe before or after their wedding , and just troy dealing with being a basketball player and his relationship with gabriella .
cancan227 chapter 41 . 8/23/2012
it finished too quickly for me, but i liked it.
likeablackwidow chapter 41 . 7/27/2012
Amazing story :')
Guest chapter 41 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely gorgeous story! I can't believe I read it all in one sitting! Thank you so much for writing this!
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 41 . 5/5/2012
Great story, love it :)
Ariauna chapter 29 . 4/8/2012
love it
gr8azngrl chapter 41 . 3/25/2011
Melted into a pile of goo...You are an amazing author and I'll be reading your other fanfiction.
twishyfishy chapter 41 . 2/11/2011
I seriously could not stop reading this! I don't usually read pieces that are longer than one shot, but man! Your writing was amazing. I loved how you kept true to how Troy and Gabriella were portrayed in the movies because a lot of the writers here don't. Seriously, I stayed glued to my computer the entire day just reading this story. Consider it favored and printed out, for future perusal! :D
BrittFan chapter 41 . 12/31/2010
OMG! This story brought tears of joy to my eyes. It was too good, like beyond amazing. I was sad that it had to end, I've read a lot of stories, but I think yours might fall on top of the list so far. Just, wow.

You really have an amazing gift, An astonishing gift. This story took my breath away and made me smile, laugh, cry, feel ever so emotional through all of it! It was like I was actually there with them. And the proposal and wedding? They made me cry, but of course tears of joy. I wish it wasn't over, I wish I could just read their life history into the future. I've seen a lot of Troyella relationships, but yours have to be the most in love and intimate.

Incredible, breathtaking, astonishing, fascinating, marvelous, emotional, heart reaching, outstanding, a smile all the way, and so many more. The list would go on.

So, I'm going to rap this review up with I LOVED IT! Actually, 10 I LOVED IT's. So, I LOVED IT x10 (:

But, yeah, this really was incredible. Don't stop writing.

It was a great pleasure to read this, This story never reached to bore or sound bad to me, it was absolutely wonderful.
BrittFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awesome! This is really good!
KaeSquared chapter 41 . 12/27/2010
No lie, this is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I started reading it last night and just could not stop. I love how their wasn't all this crazy drama that caused them to break up and get back together. It was just fluff that had the drama of growing up. I absolutely loved it! You did a great job with this story!

Kae xx
ibelieveintruelove chapter 41 . 12/27/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely perfect, and so heartwarming. Wonderful job! :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 40 . 12/27/2010
Awwww! Omg that was the best proposal EVER! You picked the perfect song too, and not just because we can all picture Zac Efron singing it. It's so romantic! And so Troy and Gabriella, with the singing and the basketball...ahhh! Soooooo good :)