Reviews for Like Lightning
yogaluva chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
very good
FaithlessGirl chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
wow you updated... and I loved it, I missed this story soo much... please update sooner next time?

And well it was a good chapter I like the different tension in that chapter...
Alicia chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
Great story, I read it since the begining. I'm happy the next chapter is finaly here. Keep going!
Liz chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
I'm so glad you updated! I love your story and can't wait to read more!
tinabwms chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
Can I say how happy I was to get this update. I loved how everyone reacted to them. This is by far one of the best written T/G stories. I am so looking forward to the next update.
Fred1993 chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
Thank you for the update. This new chapter was great just like the rest of the story. You are a great writer please continue writing this story, even if the chapters are few and far between, coz it's definitely worth it!

Fred :)
Rach x chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
loved it :D
E chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy you updated my all time favorite fan fic ever. I was having a very bad day moving my husbands stuff out of the house but this really helped make me smile.

I loved this chapter alot! You did an amazing job as always. Please update it again soon.
jbree14 chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
I'm so happy you've updated! can't wait for the next chapter!
jteamus3 chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
YAY! It's SO great to read the long-awaited update to this amazing story! Thank you so much-you made my day! :-)
ariadnekb chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
Sorry you couldn't recover any of your lost documents, but thank you thank you THANK YOU for the update. This Troy and Gabi were very much missed, and it's nice to have them back, for however frequently or infrequently you're able to update.
MissRe chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
How funny! I was just thinking about this story today. I think it was seeing Zac in 17 again. I knew that it wasn't abandoned, but I also knew you had lost a lot of stuff. I loved seeing the update and I loved them facing the music. Can't wait to see the game and the family's reaction. Another excellent chapter. Thanks again for the update!
Neutron Phantom chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
Yay! I was so excited when I had the alert for this story in my inbox! I thought Troy's dad's speech was going to be alot harsher, but I liked the way it turned out. :) Great chapter!
Diane chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
I'm so glad your back! Great chapter!Cant wait for the next one!
Bella chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
YAY YAY YAY you updated! So excited cos this is one of my fave stories and now there is more to read! Thanks for a great chapter! Can't wait for more!
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »