Reviews for Like Lightning
Qanaver chapter 41 . 12/26/2010
im in love with that proposal. that song was just perfect. even i was swooning here on my bed. im sad that this story has ended but happy at the same time because it took 2 years to finish this and what a journey that was. i loved every chapter of it no doubt.
MissRe chapter 41 . 12/26/2010
Thank you for taking us on this wonderful journey with you. I hate that you had some bumps with it along the way but I have loved it - every step of it. Amazing work. Thank you. :)
MissRe chapter 40 . 12/26/2010
Awwwww... the proposal was perfect - it was so them. Loved that Kelsi wrote a song and that their friends and family were able to be a part of it even if they weren't there. Awesome job.
MissRe chapter 39 . 12/26/2010
I hate that you lost all that hard work and that it made you lose the drive to recreate it all again, but I totally understand. Thanks for posting an ending for us. I have really enjoyed their journey together... loved the anniversary picnic... Troy could consult... LOL Great work.
MzTwilight chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
i feel like such an idiot for crying while reading this. that song just always makes me cry (after high school musical) and i just couldn't help myself. it was just a great ending, really loved it. It could have had an epilogue but its fine without one. I'm gonna just leave it at that b/c i feel like i might start crying again.
palmbeach chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
a wonderful story. i really enjoyed it.
pumpkinking5 chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
Truly magical and romantic! Loved how you incorporated the song "Can I have this dance." Just touching and so lovely.

Merry Christmas! Thanks for this special chapter on Christmas.
palmbeach chapter 40 . 12/25/2010
amazing chapter
yogaluva chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
amazing wedding song

I really enjoyed it

awesome ending to a awesome story
yogaluva chapter 40 . 12/25/2010
amazing proposal she said yes

awesome
yogaluva chapter 39 . 12/25/2010
aww sweet way to spend there anniversary

awesome
eeef chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
Thank you for finishing this story! That's a perfect christmas present for me. This was the first (of many since) Troy/Gabi story I have ever read and it introduced a whole new world for me. It will always have very special place in my heart. So I am really happy that this is finally complete. You are AMAZING, EPIC writer , thank you for the journey. Now going to reread, hah!
anoddapple chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
aww, i'm so glad you finished this. it's been such a long ride, but a great one too. merry christmas!
nchapps chapter 37 . 11/9/2010
so... are you not finishing this story? :/
Rhea Heath chapter 38 . 10/10/2010