Reviews for Like Lightning
KaeSquared chapter 41 . 12/27/2010
No lie, this is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I started reading it last night and just could not stop. I love how their wasn't all this crazy drama that caused them to break up and get back together. It was just fluff that had the drama of growing up. I absolutely loved it! You did a great job with this story!

Kae xx
ibelieveintruelove chapter 41 . 12/27/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely perfect, and so heartwarming. Wonderful job! :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 40 . 12/27/2010
Awwww! Omg that was the best proposal EVER! You picked the perfect song too, and not just because we can all picture Zac Efron singing it. It's so romantic! And so Troy and Gabriella, with the singing and the basketball...ahhh! Soooooo good :)
Qanaver chapter 41 . 12/26/2010
im in love with that proposal. that song was just perfect. even i was swooning here on my bed. im sad that this story has ended but happy at the same time because it took 2 years to finish this and what a journey that was. i loved every chapter of it no doubt.
MissRe chapter 41 . 12/26/2010
Thank you for taking us on this wonderful journey with you. I hate that you had some bumps with it along the way but I have loved it - every step of it. Amazing work. Thank you. :)
MissRe chapter 40 . 12/26/2010
Awwwww... the proposal was perfect - it was so them. Loved that Kelsi wrote a song and that their friends and family were able to be a part of it even if they weren't there. Awesome job.
MissRe chapter 39 . 12/26/2010
I hate that you lost all that hard work and that it made you lose the drive to recreate it all again, but I totally understand. Thanks for posting an ending for us. I have really enjoyed their journey together... loved the anniversary picnic... Troy could consult... LOL Great work.
musiciansRlove chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
i feel like such an idiot for crying while reading this. that song just always makes me cry (after high school musical) and i just couldn't help myself. it was just a great ending, really loved it. It could have had an epilogue but its fine without one. I'm gonna just leave it at that b/c i feel like i might start crying again.
palmbeach chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
a wonderful story. i really enjoyed it.
pumpkinking5 chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
Truly magical and romantic! Loved how you incorporated the song "Can I have this dance." Just touching and so lovely.

Merry Christmas! Thanks for this special chapter on Christmas.
palmbeach chapter 40 . 12/25/2010
amazing chapter
yogaluva chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
amazing wedding song

I really enjoyed it

awesome ending to a awesome story
yogaluva chapter 40 . 12/25/2010
amazing proposal she said yes

awesome
yogaluva chapter 39 . 12/25/2010
aww sweet way to spend there anniversary

awesome
eeef chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
Thank you for finishing this story! That's a perfect christmas present for me. This was the first (of many since) Troy/Gabi story I have ever read and it introduced a whole new world for me. It will always have very special place in my heart. So I am really happy that this is finally complete. You are AMAZING, EPIC writer , thank you for the journey. Now going to reread, hah!
874 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »