Reviews for Like Lightning
Rhea Heath chapter 38 . 10/10/2010
Arghhh, i love this story! please continue soon it's amazing 3 xx
nchapps chapter 38 . 7/16/2010
i really really think you should finish this story. its is so so good, one of my favorites that i love to re-read.. please, please finish it!
Lia chapter 38 . 6/11/2010
Sigh...

I just reread this entire story...

I wish you would update! Its seriosuly one of my favourites!

:D

take care!

Lia

x
Aeri102 chapter 37 . 5/26/2010
Hi I loved this story and its been a while since you updated and i was wondering if you are going to be continuing? Please do.
Steph chapter 38 . 5/23/2010
First off let me say from one writer to another that you are a truly gifted writer: the pacing, the imagery, and the way you completely capture the characters. You definitely have a true understanding of the characters that are Troy and Gabriella and it comes across very well in your story. Your story is by far the most real and believable of all the HSM ones I have come across and I think it is in large part due to the fact that you convey Troy and Gabriella in the way they were originally fashioned. If Disney weren't "Disney" then I could definitely see your story being HSM4. Actually your story is much more genuine than the real HSM if we are talking about reality here...lol.

Secondly I want to let you know that I don't ever write reviews, in fact this is my first one...so feel good that you got me to actually review a story :-)

Lastly, I really really hope you continue with this story because like I said...it is so gosh darn believable I feel like I am actually reading the book: HSM4 The College Years. I came across it last fall (after you finished your last chapter)and read it all in one sitting (which meant I was up until wee hours of the morning) and I bookmarked it hoping that you would continue on. I would/still check every so often hoping for a new chapter. It would be a shame if you quit this story for good, but if you do I really hope that you are working on a story of your own because you are such a gifted writer you need to share your talent with others :-)
Kayla chapter 38 . 4/1/2010
update soon! this is a really good story!
mamie chapter 38 . 3/28/2010
Oh update please! preferably the balcony scene. hihihi
Aeri102 chapter 38 . 3/6/2010
I was wondering if you would be continuing this story? I really enjoyed reading it. I miss getting the emails saying you have added a new chapter. Thanks for a great story.
Andrea chapter 38 . 3/5/2010
Why bother writing a story if you are not going to finish it? You wrote 38 chapters - have a lot of reviews - so obviously people are enjoying this story - and then you give up. I don't get it. Everyone knows On-Hiatus means that you are not going to finish it. What a shame.
Laura chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I'm sad this in on hiatus because you write beautifully. I hope you come back to it some time.
radfan70 chapter 38 . 1/27/2010
This is a gr8 fanfic...Once I started...couldn't stop till it was finished...glad I came across it after so many chapters were done...you have lovely penmanship...can't wait to read whr this leads to...
svtswy chapter 38 . 12/10/2009
Please update...love this story!
watilikeabobutu chapter 38 . 11/28/2009
is this story still being written or just ditched?
purebloodd-x chapter 38 . 11/23/2009
omg ii loveed it :D:D

please dontt stop!
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
*cough* Almost 2 bills on dinner for 2! Woo-that ain't no treat that is pure extravagance. lol That is half my grocery bill every month;) Wow, Gabriella must really love that man. I love that she lavished him like that and additionally I really like the anticipation building between them. They are insulating their relationship from the negative influences which is really smart of them. Many couples their age would have devolved into mistrust and petty arguments and broken up instead of communicating like young adults aught to. Its different seeing them be proactive about themselves instead of reacting to the craziness round them.
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »