Reviews for Like Lightning
purebloodd-x chapter 38 . 11/23/2009
omg ii loveed it :D:D

please dontt stop!
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
*cough* Almost 2 bills on dinner for 2! Woo-that ain't no treat that is pure extravagance. lol That is half my grocery bill every month;) Wow, Gabriella must really love that man. I love that she lavished him like that and additionally I really like the anticipation building between them. They are insulating their relationship from the negative influences which is really smart of them. Many couples their age would have devolved into mistrust and petty arguments and broken up instead of communicating like young adults aught to. Its different seeing them be proactive about themselves instead of reacting to the craziness round them.
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
When Taylor was talking about lunkheads I'm pretty sure that she had guys like "kemp" and "christopher" in mind. Ugh! What pigs! Girls are not just here for guys to hump and dump.
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
I had 2-3 jobs and 2 majors and no relationship and it was still exhausting. I admire Troy for attempting to juggle it all especially on top of being on a team in a Div IA school. Just thinking about that time makes me want to take a nap...once a SO does enter the picture you do lose focus so I like that Gabriella is there and is actually helping him focus and streamline his schedule/tasks that's really sweet of her:)
bubbatoo chapter 38 . 10/6/2009
Another great chapter! Thank you for updating! I look forward to Troy introducting Gabi to his team. It should be interesting.
Lexie'sMummy chapter 38 . 10/5/2009
I started reading this yesterday and have hardly been able to tear myself away since.

It's an amazing story and your such a great writer :)

I can't wait to read more :) xx
FaithlessGirl chapter 38 . 10/4/2009
uff finally that was necessary for them...

and yay for the update
kristenkay0606 chapter 38 . 10/4/2009
love this chapter! can't wait for more!
foreveroth chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
missed this awesome story!

great job as usual!
jerrysgirl78 chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
I'm glad you felt inspired to write some more for this story! :) You're writing continues to be complete and true to your characters. Troy and Gabriella have been dying for their guests to leave and give them some alone time! LOL

The wait was worth it. I hope we'll see more of them soon. You've given us lots of hints about what they could be up to next. :)
ShineyStar chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
Whoa.

That was more...intense and steamier than I thought it would be. I mean, I knew they were desperate to be together, but it didn't expect them to go at it in the kitchen! :P

Loved it! :D I was so freaking excited when I saw that you'd updated; I literally freaked out. And this was INCREDIBLE! I was surprised at Gabriella's slight change in character - that she's more brazen and confident; but I guess that's what being with Troy will do to you ;)

Seriously, this was a FAB chapter - and I SERIOUSLY cannot wait for more! :D x x
canada4ever chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
wow, i'm so glad you updated...and did you ever...lol. well, they got the quickie out of their system. what's next? hope we get to hear from you sooner than later because i really love this story a lot.
World of Peace chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
YAY! I was so excited when I saw that you updated! I loved this chapter and I love this story! Keep up the great work!
World of Peace chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
LAchicknikki chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
Gald you updated. Loved it.

The tension you built between the two and the teasing from chad and taylor were both perfect.
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »