Reviews for Like Lightning
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
I had 2-3 jobs and 2 majors and no relationship and it was still exhausting. I admire Troy for attempting to juggle it all especially on top of being on a team in a Div IA school. Just thinking about that time makes me want to take a nap...once a SO does enter the picture you do lose focus so I like that Gabriella is there and is actually helping him focus and streamline his schedule/tasks that's really sweet of her:)
bubbatoo chapter 38 . 10/6/2009
Another great chapter! Thank you for updating! I look forward to Troy introducting Gabi to his team. It should be interesting.
Lexie'sMummy chapter 38 . 10/5/2009
I started reading this yesterday and have hardly been able to tear myself away since.

It's an amazing story and your such a great writer :)

I can't wait to read more :) xx
FaithlessGirl chapter 38 . 10/4/2009
uff finally that was necessary for them...

and yay for the update
kristenkay0606 chapter 38 . 10/4/2009
love this chapter! can't wait for more!
foreveroth chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
missed this awesome story!

great job as usual!
jerrysgirl78 chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
I'm glad you felt inspired to write some more for this story! :) You're writing continues to be complete and true to your characters. Troy and Gabriella have been dying for their guests to leave and give them some alone time! LOL

The wait was worth it. I hope we'll see more of them soon. You've given us lots of hints about what they could be up to next. :)
ShineyStar chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
Whoa.

That was more...intense and steamier than I thought it would be. I mean, I knew they were desperate to be together, but it didn't expect them to go at it in the kitchen! :P

Loved it! :D I was so freaking excited when I saw that you'd updated; I literally freaked out. And this was INCREDIBLE! I was surprised at Gabriella's slight change in character - that she's more brazen and confident; but I guess that's what being with Troy will do to you ;)

Seriously, this was a FAB chapter - and I SERIOUSLY cannot wait for more! :D x x
canada4ever chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
wow, i'm so glad you updated...and did you ever...lol. well, they got the quickie out of their system. what's next? hope we get to hear from you sooner than later because i really love this story a lot.
World of Peace chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
YAY! I was so excited when I saw that you updated! I loved this chapter and I love this story! Keep up the great work!
World of Peace chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
LAchicknikki chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
Gald you updated. Loved it.

The tension you built between the two and the teasing from chad and taylor were both perfect.
Inky Hula chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
Oh my god! Thank you so much for updating. I've been rereading this entire story almost obsessively-your writing is electric, as demonstrated by the latter part of this chapter.

I think it's kind of weird for Chad and Taylor to go to a Bears' party without Troy, but I'm fine with anything as long as Troy and Gabriella got their alone time. :) I love Taylor's teasing towards Gabriella and how scandalized Gabriella always sounds, even though she's done the deed and then some. And I love how Chad asked, "Am I going to have to hotwire your truck?" Typical Troy, too wrapped up in his girl to forget EVERYTHING around him.

That scene was erotic and HOT! You could've cut the sexual tension beforehand with a knife. I'm glad they finally got their relief. And I don't think it was out of character-since it's so new, they certainly have license to be overwhelmed by passion and need and want to do it all the time, lol. (Not that they don't have license otherwise. Any displays of affection/love/lust is fine by me.) It's hilarious that troy had a condom for each pocket-and he thinks there isn't enough! Gabriella is turning into such a little minx/seductress...they can't get enough of each other.

This chapter was wonderful. It was so good to see new stuff from you. I hope the next chapter comes soon! I can't wait!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 38 . 10/1/2009
you're gone too long, anyway i loved this chap and i love your story, hopefully we will see the next chap soon, and i understand what means to be away from the one you love way too long, it's unberebable some times and even when there is such a big necessity that does not mean thereis no chance to be romantic too.

cya soon

kro
christaerin chapter 38 . 10/1/2009
that was so hot..we need so much more of this..i just love your troy and gabi, and i've missed them
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »