Reviews for Like Lightning
wishinonastar27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
im so glad that youre making thing into a stroy!

cant cant till chapter 3!

update...soon!
MaggieBWriter chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
As always, I love your writing. These two chapters are great. You are truly an amazing writer who puts a lot of thought in her work. I love all your one shots, and I know I'm going to love this story as well.
chrissyluv chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
YEA! I'm so glad that you are doing a story to the "cell-phone" oneshot. This is great.

Are you going to continue with a more chapters. I would love for you to follow their relationship as they continue in college and mature together as a couple.

You are a great writer. Thanks so much for the great work.
marebear11 chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Great chapter!

Update soon!
jakelsx chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nice job. Well written and I liked that cellphone thing again. I like Gabriella's friends. They seem nice. :)

If there was one thing that I was kinda "eh..." about was the character. Try to keep Gabriella and Troy in character or else it's like a whole other story, ya know?

Great job! I'm left wanting more. :P
watilikeabobutu chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
aw
WaterBugVA chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
I can't believe you updated already! Love this story! Keep up the good work :)
bokayjunkie chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Yay! i love your HSM3 missing fic stories. And I'm glad you're writing a post HSm3 one because after watching HSM3 for like..the thousand time, I'm left leaving wanting more! LOL
greentopak chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
ooh, an update! :D Loved the 'celphone' reference :)

Oh, I can feel the tension. Would love to know where this is heading. Update soon please.
xcrunner21 chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
good so far!
Funkywatermelon chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
NICELY done! Wow... the tension for those two is growing and growing... it's almost like you want them to get it over with... keep up the good work, I am really enjoying this story!
Littlemissgloom chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Great Chapter!

i'm loving all your missing moments and this new story they are great

x
greentopak chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I've been enjoying your missing moments from HSM3 fics and I'm happy you started this one. Cant wait for the next update.
Diane chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Good 1st chapter. I cant wait to read more. Update soon.
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I must say that I LOVE your work! This looks like it will be a promising story... I'm curious to see how long they can last before the story becomes M rated... I'll give them... hmm... until christmas!

Keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON!
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »