Reviews for Artemis Fowl Drabbles and Bits
rachel chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
awesome
Sad Little Smile chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh.

GYAHAHAHA...I'm dying laughing here; so if you ever happen to come to Minnesota, look for the epitaph 'Fanfiction Addict: Died laughing while reading drabble series by Kyrial Halcoryn.'

But hahaha...awesome. I feel so sorry for Artemis, but wow...I don't have words to describe how amazingly hilarious this is!

*gives pizza-sized peanut butter Writer's cookie* Wow. I can't thank you enough for writing something so funny.
Sad Little Smile chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Of course, when you just have a load of shelves to put up. I love your wit, and your writing...this two-part drabble is amazingly, awesomely funny; I really enjoy reading through them.

Your use of vocabulary is wonderful, though; good job for both that and at writing this!
Sad Little Smile chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Sonic screwdriver, bwahahaha...awesome! Am I right in thinking that it comes from Doctor Who? :P

This made me laugh so much, though...you have Artemis and Myles in character so well; good on you!

Love the very last line; "The name stuck, of course." Of course, of course!

Awersome job, again! *gives writer's cookie*
Sad Little Smile chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Hahaha...awesome.

Ture, ture, I agree; there aren't that many sites at all. Must be a bit of a grind on full-moon nights, with only so few sites. And the ones in Ireland doubly and triply so. :P

Again, wonderful job! I love the idea behind this drabble, so yay! :) *gives writer's cookie and glomps*
Sad Little Smile chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Gyahahahaha...poor Artemis!

This is awesome good for a first fanfic; good for you! :)

Love this, by the way. Artemis is very well in character(something I find exceedingly hard to write at times, but don't we all? :P ) and...yeah.

Wonderful job! *laughing*
The Bagel of Justice chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Ah, good god! i just read that fan fic { really graphic, thanks 4 the warning!} and dear GAWD that funny!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
he he. i wont read it, cos im not 15 (yet- just gimme a month or 2! :P) but hey, i love the rest! esp. the sonic screwdriver! that one's still cracking me up... :) :P keke. keep writing!

:D MSC
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
TEE HEE! I love it! you had me in stitches! *chuckles*... sonic screwdriver... tee hee! yay 4 Dr who!
LinkinParkFan15 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
*gaaging on laughter*XDXDwow..hehe._loved it entirely..keep it goin!im crackin up big time and dont want it to end!
Mrs Maxim de Winter chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
I really like these drabbles, and this 1 (chapter 2) is my favorite so far. Keep up the good work!
Liris chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Yay! Dr Who!

Made me laugh, I love it!
Musafreen chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Oh, good. Definitley. And the two before this too.
sansastone chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Oh my! It's 1:45 am and I'm extremely tired, but your Doctor Who reference just made me so happy! D Love them all so far, can't wait for the next one!
ilex-ferox chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Nice 'bit', especially the reference to Dr. Who. Will the device turn into K9, I wonder? I'm sorry I'm the only one reviewing but give it time; most of this site is dominated by 'fangurlz' in love with random ramblings but quality should eventually be recognised. Please don't stop writing.